It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-25-2010, 02:52 PM   #1
(female)

DallasChic HB User
I feel bad

Hi, I'm gonna make a long story short as possible.
1. Started dating a guy
2. I work with him and his mom
3. His mom starts to trash me because her son and I are getting really close
4. He cheats on me with his ex. His mom is happy.
5. We break up.
6. Few weeks later we make up. (yeah dumb, huh?)
7. Mom is ******
8. Fast forward
9. Get married
10. Mom is at work crying (yeah, crazy huh?)
11. Fast Forward
12. Two kids and a big azz mortgage later
13. Mom brings ex to a family function
14. Come to find out he is still 'friends' with the ex
15. I cuss everybody out and leave him and get awarded child support
16. He and Mom are at our job trashing me
17. It's Christmas day and I feel like ****.
Opinions please. Thanks

Last edited by DallasChic; 12-25-2010 at 02:54 PM. Reason: edited for spelling

The following user gives a hug of support to DallasChic:
cryingforever (12-25-2010)
Old 12-25-2010, 03:09 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User
Re: I feel like ****

I'm sorry for your pain. Your husband and your mother in law showed their true colors from day one. Still, what you are going through is very sad. Please try to have a good Christmas, if only for your childrens' sakes. You are their role model.

The Following User Says Thank You to slenderella For This Useful Post:
DallasChic (12-25-2010)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2010, 03:49 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: I feel bad

find a new job and get away from them bullies. he treat you like **** and you walked away from something that doesnt make you happy so dont let them treat you like your the bad guy. block them out of your mind, enjoy being a mom and enjoy christmas with your child play lots of games and giggles watch movies make it a fun day forget them they are not worth your thoughts, dont give them the satisfaction either. my days been **** aswell and i have got the strength together to not let anyone bring me down hope you can do same :-)

Old 12-25-2010, 03:50 PM   #4
(female)

xpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB User

18. Files for divorce!

Don't ya just love those EX girlfriends! They can screw up a w*t dream! HAHAHA! (old joke) Let's just say the EX pretty much destroyed my entire relationship with my husband! I guess she's pretty happy now.

Sorry your relationship didn't go as planned! What a nasty old MIL you have!

Old 12-25-2010, 03:53 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

did he and the ex have an affair again? she may be happy now but she won't be for long. she'll get whats coming to her one day and so will he karma an all that.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:10 PM   #6
(female)

DallasChic HB User

Cryingforever, he told me that he and her never stopped being friends and that they will always continue to be friends. In other words, "F what u feel, Wifey". So I told him that I hope his friendship with her was worth loosing everything. I took the kids and got an apartment, took him to court for child dupport and now the house we once shared in going into foreclosure because he cant afford the note AND child support. I havent been to work since April. I filed for SocSec for PTSD and carpel tunnel. Got Denied this week..already filed my appeal. Waiting to get some money do I can file for divorce.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:13 PM   #7
(female)

DallasChic HB User

Oh yeah, he has the kids today because the court order allowed for me to have them on Thksgiving. So I havent even gotten out of bed today. I took a muscle relaxer and sleep all day. I only got out of bed to make a sandwhich. I pray things get better.

Old 12-25-2010, 04:45 PM   #8
Inactive
(female)

sorry to hear about your ex husband to be. he should of put your feelings first. has he tried getting you back since you left?

Old 12-25-2010, 05:17 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

All of you with crummy boyfriends (or husbands) that suck need to make a New Year's Resolution to cut the chord once and for all and START OVER! No more of this "but, but, but...." Do you want to be happy and move on with your lives or do you want to keep being miserable? The choice is clear and it's the perfect time at New Year's to make those changes! Dump the losers and start fresh in 2011 without the dead weight!

Old 12-25-2010, 05:36 PM   #10
(female)

Misssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB UserMisssty HB User

One good rule to follow...don't ever go back with a cheater...it will never be the same or better...its always just as bad or worse.
Good luck to you, stay strong.

Old 12-26-2010, 06:56 AM   #11
(female)

xpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB User

I can't even imagine what sort of a man would allow some EX girlfriend's "friendship" to come before his wife and children!? A LOSER I'd guess!

Old 12-26-2010, 05:32 PM   #12
(female)

DallasChic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingforever View Post
sorry to hear about your ex husband to be. he should of put your feelings first. has he tried getting you back since you left?
Nope, but even if he did try it would be a waste of his time. He is running around the job telling any and everybody that will listen ALL of my personal business. I have no love for him at all. Im just glad that Xmas is over. looking forward to great things in 2011. Thank you everyone for listening (reading). I was really feeling down yesterday (Xmas) and needed some support. Thanks again.

Old 12-26-2010, 05:33 PM   #13
(female)

DallasChic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpcandy View Post
I can't even imagine what sort of a man would allow some EX girlfriend's "friendship" to come before his wife and children!? A LOSER I'd guess!
YEP. LOL

Old 12-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #14
Inactive
(female)

glad you feel better :-). you got a fresh start thats awesome.

Closed Thread