It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
(male)

Wakeham16 HB User
Silly? Or Sign's?

Im 19 years old. and i have been with my girlfriend for nearly 2 years! and i fell in love with her the moment she said she will go out with me. in total i have knowen her for about 3 and half years! but before we didnt know how each other felt for one another!

over the 2 years i have never cheated on her! but i have spoke to other girls they way i shouldnt of! i also had my ex girlfrined strip on cam for me. i didnt do anything part from watch! but its still wrong! i also had videos and pictures of my ex stripping!

when my girlfriend found out about these incerdents she went crazy! of course you cant blame her! this was the day before our 1 year anniversiry! i spent the whole night crying and tryin to tell her it was a mistake! after 4 hours of pleading and a speeding ticket and points on my driving licence she decided to talk to me!

when she did talk to me i told her that it ment nothing to me and it wont happan again! and i kept my word for about 4 months! but this time i didnt do anything wrong apart from talk chit chat with this girl i knew from school. and when i say chit chat i mean just genral chit chat. nothing flirty or anything. when my girlfriend saw it she went crazy again! this time i knew i hadnt do anything wrong so i let her have her paddy then i talked to her and we sorted it out!

but the whole point in me telling you this is... i am so paranoid that shes cheating on me or something. there is no reason in this whole world that can even suggest she is! she dont talk to boys or anything. i havent seen any texts or emails from any male. and everyone who knows her knows she aint capable of anything like that!

so i wanna know why i keep thinking she is cheating on me, if she dont give me sex then i say shes not giving it to me becuz shes giving it to someone else. and that is really bad! when she goes on a night out the only thing tht goes though my head is tht there is some guy hitting on her! must make her feel really down! and she dont need that! shes so beautiful and sexy. and i really dont want to lose her! i love her more then i love anything or anyone in this whole world. i have learnt from my mistakes. i dont talk to girls or anything!

can anyone give me some advice on what i can do just to stop feeling like this!??

thanking you!!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-26-2010, 02:38 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Silly? Or Sign's?

There are some individuals that fear others are doing the same thing as they are...you have made some mistakes that make you think that she must be too.

This is not healthy thinking, and if it leads to you making unhealthy actions such as accusing her, not trusting her and such, the more likely this relationship will not work out.

This is a red flag in your relationship for sure.

Old 12-27-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
(male)

Wakeham16 HB User

so what do you suggest? i end it so that we end it on a good note? or do i try and change? bear in mind tht i am in the middle of tryin to block it out and its goin ok for the moment!?
thanks for the reply.

Old 12-27-2010, 11:24 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

I think it is a great opportunity for you to do some learning about yourself, and find a way to keep the un-warranted thoughts and feelings out of your head, and certainly out of action.

The good news is that you already realize that you are doing this, and have the desire to change. That, and the effort on your part to change are enough to make it happen.

You might get to the library or a bookstore and look up some books on jealousy, relationships, trust, etc. There are lots of great books that can guide you through the process of changing your thinking.

This self growth will serve you well, in this relationship, and throughout the rest of your life. Issues such as this are typically repeated until they are resolved, once and for all.

I commend you for catching this, and seeking help in working it out, for your girlfriend as well as for yourself. I imagine your girlfriend will also be supportive of your efforts to improve. Part of growing up is making mistakes, and our adult lives can depend on how well we can overcome those mistakes so they do not condemn our adult lives. Putting the truth up in front of you is the only way to face it, fix it and leave it, freeing up your mind for the wonderful things life has to offer. You can do it, and your journey is already underway!

Janet

The Following User Says Thank You to writeleft For This Useful Post:
Wakeham16 (12-27-2010)
Old 12-27-2010, 11:52 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

firstly you need to do some growing up. the whole ex stripping thing its pretty immature. learn from mistakes fully then when your ready for a real serious relationship then find one.

Old 12-27-2010, 12:37 PM   #6
(male)

Wakeham16 HB User

thank you for your positive attitude! i just find it so unfair that shes getting the back end of somthing she has never done! she is such a nice girl after i had done wrong i felt so guilty and i just didnt know what to do! she deserves better and i want to be tht better! my life has changed so much since i have been with her and i think me and her could make a real good go of this!
im willing to try and try and try again! i would change anything she ask me to! i am acturlly in love with her! so losing her would ruin my world!
i just want us to be happy and she cnt b happy bein fausley accused of anything!
and i have matured since the mistakes i have made and im willing to settle down and have a serious relationship!
thanks again for the advice

Old 12-27-2010, 08:08 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

Speaking of a positive attitude...I see the same in you! All we can ask of each other is to do our best, learn from our mistakes and keep moving forward in life. From what you have shared here, I think you are doing very well, and have a positive future ahead. The best to you both!

Old 12-28-2010, 03:08 AM   #8
(male)

Wakeham16 HB User

once again, thank you. you have been a great help to me.

Old 12-28-2010, 10:34 PM   #9
Inactive
(female)

my pleasure.

Closed Thread