It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2010, 03:17 PM   #1
(male)

Unknown91 HB User
Need a few tips..

Have just got a question, was talking to my partner today, and she says is worried she doesn't love me as much as I love her, when at the same time said she loves me more than she has ever loved any man before.. Also she is concerned about the fact that it may not work because of the age difference, (i'm 19 she's 45) but I don't see any problem about it really.
She also says that it irritates her how much I 'need' to speak to her, when we only speak for an hour or so a day, she seems like a completely different person when with me, and when at home. She has never properly loved someone before, and has always been betrayed and left to rot pretty much, and has been alone for 7 years now and has grown a very strong, independant person, so I can understand it is hard for her to let someone under her skin incase of being hurt again..

Was just wanting someone elses thoughts on this, any ideas that may help me? She makes me so happy when i'm with her, and I make her happy, but when she's at home she seems to just get irritated quite alot by me, and breaks my heart sometimes - but even though sometimes my heart has been broken, I still love her with all the little pieces.

Thank you in advance..__________________

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2010, 03:54 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

EagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB UserEagleRiverDee HB User
Re: Need a few tips..

I don't know how to say what I think here, because it's not the answer you're looking for. As an objective outsider, the red flags in your very short post are many. If you were my friend, I would say, "Run. Run very far away." I don't know what it is that's wrong with this woman, but there's something. For one, she's a 45 year old dating a 19 year old. Don't be offended- it's not you that has the problem. A 45 year old woman has nothing in common with a 19 year old guy, except perhaps sex. The only things I can see is that either she's dating you for sex, or she's a control freak and is dating younger guys because they're easier to manipulate, or she's extremely insecure and so dates younger guys because they will help her feel more secure...I'm not sure because there's not enough in there to figure it out. But there's definitely something wrong. When you add in that at 45 years old she's never really loved someone...that's a HUGE red flag. Runrunrunrunrun. You are not going to be the guy that changes her. And frankly, I doubt the story all the way around anyway. I think she's manipulating you. I think she is trying to make you want to be her Knight in shining armor by saying she's always been a victim, always been poor treated, never been able to love...etc. Do you really think that every guy she's ever been with treated her badly? If that's true, it means that this woman has incredibly poor judgment. But then, how do you explain her dating you? You sound nice. No- I think she badmouths the others when they might well have been decent blokes in order to get sympathy. And she'll say the same stuff about you.

There's not one thing in your post that makes me think this woman is worth your time. I'm sorry, because I know that is not what you wanted to hear.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2010, 03:55 PM   #3
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: Need a few tips..

hate to say it but it seems like shes not that in to you anymore. keep talking to her but obviously not too much. communication is the key.

Closed Thread