It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2011, 03:00 PM   #1
(male)

bludragon HB User
Question oxytocin level

can anyone help? I have been hearing a lot about oxytocin level issues lately and would like to have my level checked. However, I am not sure how it is checked and who I would talk to about this. Can I just go to a walk in clinic and ask for an oxytocin test? Does anyone know? Please share. Also... I have read some great things about oxytocin bringing back the happiness, closeness, romance, and things. I find it hard to believe what I read when it sounds too good to be true. Does anyone have any experience with this treatment? I am not taking a poll... I am scared and would like to know if what I have been reading may be true or false. Thank you -- anyone.

Old 01-05-2011, 05:59 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User
Re: oxytocin level

Hmmm. Oxytocin does make you feel very good. I remember this because of breastfeeding my daughter. In order to breastfeed oxytocin must be released into your system. It feels like a relaxing drug but only lasts a few seconds.

Oxytocin is brand name of Pitocin used to start labor. Other than that, I haven't heard of it being given to people.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread