It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
Veteran
(female)

00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User00lady00 HB User
Hello everyone!

I haven't logged onto the boards for quite sometime but I just wanted to update everyone on what's going on, first, I really do want to thank everyone who took the time to give me advice a few months back, things actually did end up working quite well for me, i got rid of the boyfriend and I actually started feeling a whole lot better, and still do. It took a lot of advice and A LOT of CODA meetings, but I was able to rid of myself of the bad seed, VERY BAD, this is crystal clear to me, I was single for a while and I felt so good, it was hard, initially, but I learned so much from an outpatient group i was a part of and most definitely from my lovely CODA group.

I no longer speak to this individual and I will continue to keep it this way, also, I wanted to inform everyone that I am in a new relationship for about 2 months now and it has become even more clear to me what scum I was with before, which puts things into real perspective.

and finally, what I learned from this whole ordeal is ladies and gentlement, if you are EVER, EVER, EVER in a relationship with someone who makes you feel a way you dont like feeling, behave in a way you dont like, doesn't show you the upmost support and respect, GET OUT!!!! it's not worth it. if you don't feel wonderful when you're with someone, get out! don't let these people make you're life a living hell.

despite anxiety, depression, etc... it doesn't matter what the issue is, if you don't feel good get out, and trust and belive that the right person is still out there for you and this one is just NOT it.

thanks for all the support HB, and I hope my experience can help anyone else still figuring these things out.

The following user gives a hug of support to 00lady00:
PrincessSweetNS (01-05-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-05-2011, 09:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

BigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB User
Re: Hello everyone!

I echo your post! It took me about 13 years to come to the same realization, so I agree - get out early and save yourself heartache and pain.

Old 01-05-2011, 11:04 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

We have so many members struggling with these situations, thanks for your message!

It is amazing what we will put ourselves through in the name of love, I am so happy to hear you found your way out and are now happy.

Thanks for the update!

Old 01-05-2011, 11:09 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

Well done for getting out of a bad relationship and your message to people in bad relationships was very sweet :-) i wish you luck and happiness xxxx

Closed Thread