It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2011, 10:36 PM   #16
(female)

OneSided HB User
Re: Misread signals? Or would this be too forward?

So guess who got a reply last week!?

Email only said more or less 'hey I think things will finally slow down for awhile, if you'd still like to grab a coffee sometime let me know.'

Couple weeks before that he had sent me the info on one of a new show he had been working on and then was performing in. I didn't make it to it, but yeah.

Uh..so perhaps just that busy, or maybe was seeing someone and not anymore...or both. Hmm. Guys.

Rose- Buffoon broke his foot a couple weeks ago. Can't walk without crutches and can't perform much since he can't put weight on it. Will need surgery. Funny how karma works I guess...

Old 05-16-2011, 06:46 AM   #17
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

oh wow, that's too bad......
i don't wish bad on anyone, and you don't even have to waste your own energy doing that....karma will take care of it in the end.....
funny how things work!
good to see you again!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-16-2011, 08:04 AM   #18
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User
Talking Re: Misread signals? Or would this be too forward?

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneSided View Post
So guess who got a reply last week!?

Email only said more or less 'hey I think things will finally slow down for awhile, if you'd still like to grab a coffee sometime let me know.'

Couple weeks before that he had sent me the info on one of a new show he had been working on and then was performing in. I didn't make it to it, but yeah.

Uh..so perhaps just that busy, or maybe was seeing someone and not anymore...or both. Hmm. Guys.
So, did you write him back??? I'm on pins and needles here!

Old 05-16-2011, 10:34 AM   #19
(female)

OneSided HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious One View Post
So, did you write him back??? I'm on pins and needles here!
I did....a couple days later. I kept it pretty short an cool though. I just said I was busy this last weekend, but next week would be fine. Let me know what works from there.

We'll see.

And I agree Rosequartz, getting injured is never good no matter who you are. It's coming as no surprise he's been incredibly nice and super wanting to work it out though (still!). No thanks. And good to be back on here! =)

Old 05-17-2011, 12:10 AM   #20
(female)

OneSided HB User

So....given the situation, and it's longevity... should I still not be asking our mutual friends about him? I would understand if it wouldn't be the best to ask the friends and thus 'clue them in', but I'm just curious to know if this is just a friendly gesture type of thing or if this is one of those 'everyone knows but me' type of things, or what.

Thoughts?

Old 05-17-2011, 10:19 AM   #21
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User

I definitely would NOT ask mutual friends about him.

I would, however, when with the mutual friends, keep my ears open for any mention of him that might be informative.

When you go for coffee, if there is a spark or interest, things will naturally unfold -- and if there isn't, they won't.

Hope it works out the way you are hoping.

Closed Thread