It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-23-2011, 01:04 AM   #1
(female)

urch HB User
Help me i need advices

I am urch by name,i have 3boyfriends,the first i met after sec sch i love him cos he is nice bt he dosent give me money the second is nice,bt have a girl he told me they are not in a serious relationship but lately i discovered they are in a serious relationship, the third is nice and takes care of me very well,bt the problem i have is that the third wants to marry me bt the parents said he cannot marry from my village ie mbaise,am confused,i am heartbroken,i dont know what to do again,i am confused,pls help me.

Old 01-23-2011, 01:24 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User
Re: Help me i need advices

Hello urch, and welcome to the HealthBoards.

I am sorry to hear of your sadness over the men in your life.

I am unfamiliar with the customs regarding marriage in your country, but I will try to be helpful.

It seems that man #1 is the one that is most available, but the least desirable.

#2 is simply out, you do not need any cheaters in your life. I would dump him.

#3. The one you want, but his family is not behind you two getting married. Is there a chance that their minds could be changed? Does #3 want to be married to you, and has asked his family and gotten the no? If there is not way to change the minds of the family, I am sorry to say, you will have to move on.

You do not want to settle for anyone who cannot take proper care of you, and you do want the support of his family. This means that you may need to start looking for another man who can suit your needs.

May I ask how old you are? I understand how much #3 means to you, and how hard it is for you to have to loose him. But you come first, and your life is what is most important. You have a long life ahead of you that deserves to be happy and comfortable with someone you love. Take your time to find just the right man for you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-23-2011, 01:42 AM   #3
(female)

urch HB User

I will be 23 by july,how do i know the right man,i am a graduate from university and i need a serious relationship,i hardly respond to men,i hardly fall in love,infact am an introvert bt once i love you i love with my heart and cant hurt ur feelings,can u help me through a better relationship,whenever i think of my relationships i cry all day.

Old 01-23-2011, 02:05 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

writeleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB Userwriteleft HB User

Well, you do have to learn how to meet men and in the university there are many good men to choose from. That is a big plus.

Do you belong to any groups at school, or are interested in any? If so, join a group and get yourself in some conversation with some men you would like to get to know.

It does take practice and I know you are shy, but don't give up! Put yourself out there, and open up a bit. The more active you are, the more chance for Mr. Right to come along.

I am sure that some of our other group members will have some more suggestions on how to meet nice men. Try some of the suggestions, and see what happens. Keep a positive attitude and a smile on your face...people cannot resist a warm friendly smile!

Old 01-23-2011, 11:30 PM   #5
(female)

ladyluv HB User

Don't be in a hurry in a right time it will be given to you.it's normal and it happens to everyone. forget them because they are not meant for you.

Old 01-24-2011, 12:43 AM   #6
Veteran
(female)

Ely4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB User

Why reject a guy because he doesn't give you money? Why should he be giving you money?

If you can't decide which one to "choose" then none of them are right for you. Let them all go, when you meet the right man you will know.

Old 01-24-2011, 11:42 AM   #7
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

i agree totally with Ely4. dont you make your own money? so your not taking money from him. why are you expecting money? and it goes to show you dont feel much for this guy if you are willing to let him go because of 'no money' not everythings about money its about happyness and love aswell. you say one of your boyfriends is lying and having another girl but sorry to say you cant really say anything you have 3 so your cheating aswell as him. take it all 3 dont know about eachother. why do you feel the need to have 3 boyfriends? is 1 not enough? is it because you have confidence problems that you feel you need a few men to give you a confidence boost? if thats the case its not a good attitude to have. you need to do some thinking and make some decisions because this is your life and you need to be happy.

Closed Thread