It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2011, 02:51 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
update

just wanted to share some good news with all you lovely people :-) ok so my relationship is getting a little bit better i am sorting my trust issues out going well so far. I have applied for college all paid for and starting next thursday woo hoo lol. i am also seeing my friends more and getting out and about doing things. it really does help getting out there and not just moping around feeling **** and depressed.

hope my little update helps other people realise things can get better you just have to put more in to your life then you'll see theres a life to live out there. go for it. whatever makes you happy. leave any negativity and go live because life does pass by quicker than you think. we only get one shot at life and if any negative stuff came my way i would get rid of it straight away its just not worth been round it.

Old 02-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

PrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB UserPrincessSweetNS HB User
Re: update

Thats great to "hear"! So proud of you for signing up for school!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

Are you still living in your own place? Or are you still living with him?

Old 02-03-2011, 02:45 PM   #4
Veteran
(female)

punkybear HB User

Good for you! Getting out and starting school will definitely make you feel stronger. You are being proactive and that is very healthy! Proud of you!

Old 02-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

I'm still curious...did you actually move out or are you still living with him?

Old 02-06-2011, 04:55 AM   #6
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

living with him. it fell through that place i was supposed to get. we are getting on fantastic now though. only problem now is i cant do that course :-( we are having some problems at the moment and need the money back from that course. but in 2 weeks time i can reapply just a short term problem we are having. nothing major. nothing to get depressed about.

Closed Thread