It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2011, 05:03 AM   #1
(female)

newoi HB User
Question i think my boyfriend is sick..i dont know what to do..

my boyfriend was diagnosed with BPII.. Now he's working in KSA (not a good place for him), and I in UAE.. We were perfect when he's back home with me, but totally at rage now that he's back there (KSA). I think he's having illusions about finding someone there after 1 week (knowing KSA).. I've never actually seen him react like this.. and its really impossible for him to do and have that. he even noted that he spoke about it to one of our friends and said that I should ask, and since I cannot believe what he's saying I phoned up our friend and asked if he knew something, he said they haven't even spoken since last October. What he claims he's real is totally impossible for him.. Now he's upset and at rage and even on panic that hell call the police because I'm stalking him. I dont know what to do anymore.. I told him its not the reality. He's away and I cant do anything about it. He's last message before this issue was that "there are no nice days here (KSA)". I dont know what to do to help him..

Old 02-17-2011, 06:46 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: i think my boyfriend is sick..i dont know what to do..

what is KSA?
are you saying he's in denial about having BP?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #3
(female)

newoi HB User

K.S.A. means Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. He knows that he has BP but I dont think he's aware about his issues now..

Old 02-17-2011, 07:55 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

KSA = Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

Hmm, that is a bit confusing anyway. What do you mean by "he ... finding someone there after one week"? Who is that someone?

If he has a diagnosis of BP, then I am afraid there is not much you can do yourself.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:08 AM   #5
(female)

newoi HB User

he mentioned that he met someone there after a week that she's Japanese and mentioned about going to Tokyo. Its KSA and its an impossible scenario. He even initiated that I confirm it with one of our friends, but when I checked on our friend he mentioned that he knows nothing about it and that the last time talked was last October. Now I'm worried that I cant do anything about it since his far.. This happened after we planned stuffs when were on vacation.. I've already mentioned to him that the reality was that he haven't talked to our friend and that its all not true.. I said we should drop the issue...then he was at rage and said police issues and accused me of becoming a stalker. I haven't seen him like this.. not after he was terminated from work when he became depressed...

Old 02-17-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
(female)

newoi HB User

I don't know how to react. If I should let him be, or be straight and tell him he should be in the hospital or be sure to take his meds.

Old 02-17-2011, 08:17 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Can you notify his parents that you think that he is dillusional? Maybe they can seek treatment for him?

Old 02-17-2011, 08:20 AM   #8
(female)

newoi HB User

his parents are also not with him.. He's alone there..

Old 02-17-2011, 08:23 AM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

I know but maybe if you tell them then they can get him to come home to them and then they can get him some treatment?

There is really nothing that you yourself can do about it. You have no control over him.

The Following User Says Thank You to trystme For This Useful Post:
newoi (02-17-2011)
Old 02-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
(female)

newoi HB User

I really want to tell them.. Thank you for your advise... but I'm also scared because he has the tendency to cave himself from others.. I think this will cost him his job and everything, because we just had our vacation and now he's going again (he's the director at his company)... with everything that he's reacting, it really confirmed that he's in the state of being delusional? Am I over reacting or this is an extreme case and he needs to be taken to the hospital? I've read books but its still not enough..

Old 02-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

No one can really know that except for a doctor that spends time evaluating him.

Old 02-17-2011, 11:25 AM   #12
Veteran
(male)

caberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB Usercaberg HB User

Is Saudi Arabia known as a place with lots of promiscuous women?

Old 02-17-2011, 11:48 PM   #13
(female)

newoi HB User

i believe its a very strict place. you cannot even look at women there.

Old 02-18-2011, 01:33 PM   #14
Senior Veteran
(male)

Hoop HB UserHoop HB User

I am S W O UAE... I W G B t U W I F it O.

Closed Thread