It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2011, 07:43 AM   #1
(female)

kitkat29 HB User
Unhappy Heart break

Hi everyone where do i start .well i was in a relationship for 2 years and it was comming to an end as he started beating me up ,but like an idiot i kept taking him back as i have low self asteem .
on my birthday i went out and met this guy who seemed lovely we strated dating just once a week but in the mean time my ex kept trying to get back with me i even told him about these dates and he kept saying to stay with him.
In the meantime i still went on the dates with this other guy soon i found out the guy i was dating was living with someone ,he said he didnt want to tell me coz it would scare me off, he told me he had stopped sleeping with her and it was over. I even spoke to her, and even thoe she was angry n upset she said it was true he had stopped sleeping with her.

It seemed we where both in the same situation. He then left his ex of 6 years for me but it was all gong so quick it scared me, it was like he was pushing it all on me.

Then on new years eve i went out n my ex woz there and he beat living daylights out of me with an iron at my home. the other guy wanted to see me but where i was messed up i didnt want to see anyone .

Then i found out i was preg and told the guy i was dating. and he ddnt want to know was saying it was my exs n that i shouldnt of finished it i ended up having an abortion, but didnt want to and regreted it .
And now i just want to be with the father to the baby ,not the one who was beating me.

But he is giving me the cold sholder saying i shouldnt of dumped him when i didnt i just wanted some space, i just want to be with him, and regret wanting space he keeps giving me mixed messages, like sayin welll i told u to keep it ,and things like i wanna see you again.

Then dosent text me back i left him for 2 weeks after the abortion n no phone call from him?
Then i left a drunken mes, the following day he rang and said u dont love me u never even liked me, and i said id i just want you, he said he would call back but he never.
Why is he doing this to me is he trying to get me back ? i dont know or is he tring to keep hes options open n letting me hang .what shall i do ive told him how i feel he says i never will get rid of my ex, i even said i will press charges on my ex someone please help me i feel so down .

The following user gives a hug of support to kitkat29:
cryingforever (02-28-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2011, 06:18 PM   #2
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
Re: Heart break

hes playing mind games plain and simple. if i was you i would be strong and walk away from both and have a fresh start. your ex beat you up so that shows he doesnt love you or care about you. this other guy keeps abandoning you and picking you up and dropping you like a yo yo and not even thinking of how you are feeling. also you have gone through a horrible experience of not keeping the baby i know 100% how you feel on that one, i also have history of violence and also ex's playing these mind games. these types of relationships never work. i am sorry to say it to you but it will never work. it hasnt already and they have shown you already how little you mean to them so doubt the chances of them ever loving.caring.respecting you are about 0%. i hope you find inner strength to realise you deserve much better. be a strong independant woman. you dont need them to make your life complete. one good lesson i have learn't , hope you learn it too. hugs xxxxxxxxx

Last edited by cryingforever; 02-27-2011 at 06:20 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to cryingforever For This Useful Post:
kitkat29 (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 05:20 AM   #3
(female)

kitkat29 HB User

Thank you i do think you are talkin sense, it just hurts so much that men dont mind makin the babys then turn there back on you when you are preg .i wouldnt mind but he told me he wanted me to get preg . wish i didnt think he is seeing someone else now and thats why he dont care ,he just jumping from 1 women to the next .god i hate men sometimes lol thank you fotr posting, it really helps. xx

Last edited by Mod-S4; 02-28-2011 at 05:30 AM.

Old 02-28-2011, 06:41 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Ely4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB User

You're better off without either of them. Don't lose all hope though, there are decent men out there, unfortunately we sometimes have to go through some bad apples before we get to the good one.

You deserve better than either of those two, don't settle for less.

The following user gives a hug of support to Ely4:
kitkat29 (02-28-2011)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ely4 For This Useful Post:
cryingforever (02-28-2011), kitkat29 (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

'YOU'

Bet you thought why did she put that lol. well, i put 'you' for a reason. there is only you who can truly make you happy, who can truly look after your heart so it dont get broken, your health and well being. no one else can do that for you. you maybe thinking ''well the right man could make me happy''...but really its back to 'YOU' because you made a decision to get with someone decent and who can make you happy. but it stems from where you have directed your life. none of these men can do it, you have to do it first then its just a bonus if you meet the right person by you directing yourself away from these idiots and meeting someone kinder.

Old 03-01-2011, 07:29 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

trystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB Usertrystme HB User

Stop seeing all guys for a while. Get an IUD. Focus on yourself.

The following user gives a hug of support to trystme:
kitkat29 (03-04-2011)
The Following User Says Thank You to trystme For This Useful Post:
kitkat29 (03-01-2011)
Old 03-03-2011, 09:33 PM   #7
(female)

ladyluv HB User

Try to be alone now. this two guys will just mess you up. start moving on you deserve a break...

The following user gives a hug of support to ladyluv:
kitkat29 (03-04-2011)
Old 03-04-2011, 03:57 AM   #8
(female)

kitkat29 HB User

Yep that is what im doin .im slowly feelin back to myself, and ive realised if he couldnt even support me when i woz goin through an abortion with hes baby, then thats not the sort of man i want to end up with anyway .ps i havent contacted him for 2 weeks and am feeling more and more stronger by not doing so. Thankyou all for taking the time too leave a post it really has helped me xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Closed Thread