It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2011, 10:43 PM   #1
(female)

tee9 HB User
Cool just a little confused

hey.. I'm 19 years old and my boyfriend is 21 and he doesn't like it when I'm
txting when I'm hanging out with him because he said he wants to be with me
and I could do that when I'm not with him so I stopped because I wouldn't like that if he did it to.. but yet when we are hanging out he will be on the computer which I will say well aren't you supposed to be with me he will reply yeah well I'm just doing something! so I will mention that if he didn't like me txting then what is the difference with him doing that?

also why does he be so sweet to me then all of a suddon he will get moody for like 5 mins then get happy again? is there such thing as guy PMSing or something haha!! or it's true that girl mature faster

Old 02-27-2011, 01:39 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User
Re: just a little confused

Haha, I agree he is being unfair. "Do as I tell you to do, but don't do what I do". What was his answer when you said there was no difference between texting and computing?

As for the mood shift, I don't know. There could be many different reasons for that, including boredom.

I have a feeling that there is some imcompatibility between you and him, or perhaps, as you have put it yourself, there is some difference in the degree of maturity. He admonished you against the texting and you complied. When you told him about the computer, he flew off at a tangent.

Along the road, you may well meet with other inconsistencies from him. Watch out and take care.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2011, 08:46 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

how often do you see each other? do you live close?
is there a reason you'd rather text him than see him in person, or is just logistics?
texting should be a way to stay in touch in between seeing each other, not a substitute for seeing each other

Old 02-27-2011, 09:22 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

I think he was upset that she was texting WHILE she was with him, not texting instead of seeing him.

I'm kind of curious, who are you texting while you're with him and why? Is it something that absolutely can't wait or are you just saying hey to your friends? And what is he doing on the computer, homework or just looking at that site where you have all your friends listed?

Old 02-27-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

i agree with the all the other posts. he is been unfair one rule for you , another for him. its not good. but the other posts questions i am interested to know your answers too

Old 02-27-2011, 08:14 PM   #6
(female)

tee9 HB User

thanks for your guys post!! when I told him there is not difference between computer and txt he said there was !! haha he can be stubborn ! and my friends would txt be to ask about homework or something .. they are all girls and I show him to!! and he was not doing homework just looking at sites! for him being moody on and off that's just but I don't understand why he does it and he doesn't just do it to me ! for him txting me he doesn't have a cell phone haha!! I hung out with him again today and he said sorry for last night. so he does have a heart !! thanks again guys!!

Old 02-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #7
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

please note, just because someone says ''sorry'' doesnt always mean they have a heart and truly care , alot of people out there use that word for ALOT of things including sweet talk, make people feel guilty/sorry for them , manipulation, by the way i am not saying hes definately NOT sorry but just be careful with it . actions speak louder than words. yeah i think hes been abit controlling , going on at you for texting your friends , and him been on sites. whatever way its done its still time spent doing something else than been with eachother. he needs to chill. unless you dont show him much attention and just on your phone all the time as that would be quite frustrating and rude for anyone. but then he goes on the computer so hes a hypocrit.

how often do you see eachother?
live close?

Last edited by cryingforever; 02-27-2011 at 08:20 PM.

The Following User Says Thank You to cryingforever For This Useful Post:
Ely4 (02-28-2011)
Old 02-28-2011, 06:06 AM   #8
Veteran
(female)

Ely4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB User

So he has to have all of your attention, yet it's ok for him to ignore you or push you to one side while he plays on his computer. Not fair at all.

He only said sorry to pull you back in again, most likely it will happen again, and again.

If he expects certain standards from you then you are entitled to expect the same back. Don't bow to his wishes and then let him do what he wants, you'll just show him that his rudeness is acceptable to you.

Closed Thread