It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-04-2011, 07:56 AM   #1
(female)

anonymous08 HB User
Crazy client help!

So I have this client that had been coming to me forever and she suddenly became mean and lost her mind. I gave her a perm and she called me when she got home yelling at me and calling me names saying I ruined her hair when I know I didn't. She then came back to get her money back for the service. She had my cell number and called me a million times saying crazy stuff. Well a couple months have passed and she's calling my work wanting me to give her another "great perm" and I want to refuse her service bc she is so crazy. How can I tell her nicely?

Old 03-04-2011, 08:21 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

Ely4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB UserEly4 HB User
Re: Crazy client help!

Just be truthful, without telling her she's crazy.

Tell her that after her reaction last time you don't feel comfortable working on her hair, and it would be in the best interests of you both if she found somewhere else to have it done.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-04-2011, 08:33 AM   #3
(female)

xpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB Userxpcandy HB User

Is she old enough to have dementia or Alzheimers? That's what it sounds to me like because she probably doesn't even remember what she did. I would not accept her as a client anymore. I would refuse service to her!

Old 03-04-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

You say she is calling your work. That means, if I am not wrong, that she has already called a few times. What did you say the first time she called? Keep giving her the same excuse and hopefully she will soon give it up. I don't see any need to say anything else.

Old 03-04-2011, 12:24 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I think it would be perfectly acceptable for you to say, Thanks for thinking of me, but I am booked up and don't have time. However, I can suggest (insert name here) who is a wonderful stylist and will do a great job.

That way, you don't have to tell her why and you're giving her another option. If I were you, that is what I would do.

Closed Thread