It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-07-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User
bit fed up lately.....

hey

i just wanted to vent about something thats been bothering me for a while. i have memory problems and its getting worse can forget things less than a minute later. if me and my boyfriend have an argument , i forget most things as to why we are arguing so then i can't defend myself in an arguement or make a point and my boyfriend will think hes right just because i can't remember. pretty fed up of this memory issue. we been arguing a few times lately , still very much in love just a few tiffs and i can't even remember what they was about so my minds left blank. some days later or hours later things will come back to me , it is like this with ANYTHING not just arguments. my memorys crap. doctors told me its part of my depression and i am on medication for it and in therapy (which i have an appointment today -tuesday at 9am).

just needed to vent.

Old 03-08-2011, 12:37 PM   #2
(male)

JumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB UserJumperOK HB User
Re: bit fed up lately.....

Not saying this is your problem or this is what is wrong, but I have a good friend who had symptoms similar to yours. He could have a conversation with someone and within 5 minutes, he would completely forget he ever talked to that person. It started to affect his job (military) to the point they were going to kick him out. After a thorough salvo of tests, they found a golf ball sized tumor on the left optic nerve. He was medically retired after surgery but still struggles with short term memory.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-08-2011, 01:22 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: bit fed up lately.....

have you ever been tested for ADD?
maybe it's not so much your memory, but your attention span and focus?

Closed Thread