It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #31
(female)

MsConfused HB User
Re: When to have "The Talk"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadenceA View Post
Or, you are letting your fears of scaring him off ruin it for you. Are you afraid of rejection?
I am terrified of rejection. That I know for sure. I'm so bad at reading people that I guess I assume they won't want to do the things I want. I'm usually surprised when someone agrees to something I want to do. I know if he says no I won't handle it well. I'll figure he doesn't want to do anything with me.

Old 05-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #32
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

You really need to pluck up the courage to ask him straight out whats happening between you two? Bare in mind that even couples have vacations away from eachother from 'time to time', husbands/boyfriends/friends might go with the men and the wifes/girlfriends/friends might go with the girls. my parents do. doesnt mean he isnt interested in you , i think hes just balancing it so you two are not glued and go everywhere together. you are not an official couple yet until you ask him.

You do need to talk to him else this will drive you crazy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #33
(female)

MsConfused HB User

Tried to ask him about NC. Didn't go well. He changed the subject. Well, he changed the subject after he said NC was pretty awesome, then he suggested where we should sit in the library. It wasn't a complete brush off and I have a hard time talking about things seriously. People think I'm either joking or they don't know how serious what I'm talking about is to me. Can't talk about relationship stuff until after finals. Today was going so well too. He seemed so into me. What is going on? I think I just take a 'no' very seriously. He didn't say no though. I hate talking.

Now I'm stuck sitting next to him at the library and all I want to do is cry.

Edit and update: A couple hours later...I think I noticed something. Because he didn't automatically say yes my first though is always the worst. I first wrote this post after it had just happened so I was in a bad place, thinking wise. Within a hour I felt better. I just think with the combination of finals and this I am stressed out! Because of this my emotions are crazy and I'm not thinking straight. Me and him had a good time today, we went to a restaurant, studied, hung out with his family, and went back to studying. We were together 12 hours today and it honestly felt like 2. It went so fast. I just need to take a deep breathe, get over my fear of rejection, and probably increase my self-confidence while I'm at it. Hopefully, this clear thinking won't go away.

Last edited by MsConfused; 05-01-2011 at 11:31 PM. Reason: Update

Closed Thread