It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
(female)

princessinlove HB User
Question I can't trust him!...

Ok so there's this big problem with the guy that I like/love, he says the feeling the mutal and when we're together i believe but once I'm apart from him i have trouble believeing him..
First of all we've always had a crush on each other since i was 14 & he was 12..
Ive always seem younger then my age & he's always looked older so yea..
I am 19 & he's 17 now & we actually started dating.. his family is close to mine so they're ok with our relationship..
The problem with me not trusting him is that he's still in high school and well i graduated already.
He was dating this girl before me & well she made him a facebook & he doesnt have the password and it just drives me crazy seeing there pictures together on his profile & status saying in a relationship with her..
She claims to still be with him & he denys it, but he doesnt want to prove it by telling her infront of me and it gets me mad..
I'm the older one here & i feel like I'm the one acting like a little girl not trusting him you know..
Ughh i dont know what to do and i really dont want to mess up our relationship.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:30 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: I can't trust him!...

if you can't trust him, trust your gut instinct.......

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2011, 11:34 AM   #3
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User

I cannot imagine any guy wanting that kind of confrontation. Why would you want it?

Why would she make that up?

What do the pictures indicate? How old are the pictures?

Does he spend his free time with you or with her?

The Following User Says Thank You to Curious One For This Useful Post:
princessinlove (04-18-2011)
Old 04-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User

And, he doesn't have the password to his own page????????? Really???? Step one would be for him to get the password and have his page reflect his current situation. If he has no interest in doing that, well........it's not rocket science, is it?

Take care.

Old 04-18-2011, 11:40 AM   #5
(female)

princessinlove HB User

Ok well everyday after i get out of work and he gets out of school I'm at his house with him & his family we play volleyball or go running so I'm with him all evening during the weekdays and well on weekends he picks me up after he gets out of work or he just comes over so I'm with him during his free time..
The pictures are from before him & i got together..

Old 04-18-2011, 11:42 AM   #6
(female)

princessinlove HB User

exactly thats how i see it, but then again he's never been the type to be online the only thing he gets on is youtube so i have no idea what to think or believe.

Old 04-18-2011, 12:56 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

You're not the one messing up the relationship, this other girl is. He really needs to get a backbone and tell this woman to change the status to reflect the truth. He seems weak and easily pushed around if this girl can create a page for him and say all these things he claims are lies and he can't do anything to stop it, even when it upsets you. I think if you really want to keep this relationship, your only choice is to ignore it and get over it. It ain't going away anytime soon. I don't blame you for wanted the two of you to confront her together and tell her to cease and desist. That would seem to be the fastest, easiest way to solve this ssue, but if he doesn't want to do that, then it doesn't look like the situation will change. Again, if you want to stay with him, you'll just have to ignore this profile. I mean, if he spends all his free time with you, and you're sure he's not doing anythink hinky with her, then that will eithe rhave to be enough, or you're going to have to find a guy that doesn't have so much baggage.

The Following User Says Thank You to Larrylou'smom For This Useful Post:
princessinlove (04-18-2011)
Old 04-18-2011, 01:15 PM   #8
(female)

princessinlove HB User

yea his free-time he's with me but ughh just to think she's with him at school and i dont know what happens there it makes me mad and I'm always arguing with him on that..

Old 04-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

If you don't trust him and are always arguing with him about her, then you two don't belong together.

Either trust him or end the relationship. It's going to end anyway if you keep giving him a hard time about this other girl. Or if he's cheating on you with her. Either way it will end.

Old 04-19-2011, 08:28 AM   #10
(female)

princessinlove HB User

Ok, maybe I should learn to bite my lip & not argue with him until I find out something since I really haven't caught him..

Closed Thread