It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2011, 11:59 PM   #1
(male)

MrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB UserMrDister78 HB User
Lost chance for friendship, now feeling regret.

On last monday, i met this girl in the bus stop. Was soooo wonderful in personality and pretty too. anyways, i'm not a man that has many friends. but this is one of the few times i was able to make one.

Anyways, so we decided to keep in contact, i wrote my email and phone in her notebook, and the bus was coming so she didn't have time to give me hers. So she left and she promised she would keep in touch and we talked about doing stuff together etc.

Well, i kinda realized thereafter that i probably didn't write the phone and email correctly. Maybe cause i was too excited etc

Too late. Now it's all over!!!!!

The only details i have are her First name, the fact she uses facebook, her age and the school she goes to.

I searched facebook, but i dont think she is the one that i found on fbook.
And i dont even know also cause i never got her last name so i don't know if the one in fbook is her.

I'vebeen regreeting not checking and testing the phone(have her call me to check) and rechecking the email i wrote. and my heart is feeling like when you're nervous about something. it's really getting me. I can't even sleep well.

Is this over and should i let it go?? Even though she still in my city and she'll be here for until December 2011. I've been pondering about going to her school and posting an AD "Looking for...and putting my email and phone on it".

what should i do?

i'm male in my earily 30's. She was a foreigner and i almost never meet foreigners that are that nice. also she was from the country i studied and studied the language of.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-30-2011, 12:28 AM   #2
Veteran
(female)

amyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB User
Re: Lost chance for friendship, now feeling regret.

Quote:
I'vebeen regreeting not checking and testing the phone(have her call me to check) and rechecking the email i wrote
Don't quite follow what you're talking about here. In any event, try and forget about her.

Old 04-30-2011, 12:43 AM   #3
(male)

but she was great. now i don't have anyone. Everybody else thinks i'm crap cause i'm a quiet person. at work everybody thinks i'm stupid and weird cause i speak slow and i have speech problems.

Old 04-30-2011, 01:00 AM   #4
Veteran
(female)

amyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB Useramyd HB User

Quote:
but she was great. now i don't have anyone.
To be totally honest, you never did have her; however, you WILL FIND someone who will rock your world if that's what your looking for.
What I have learned over the years, is that everybody has something to offer. You may be quiet, but so what? You may be perceived as "different", but again, so what? What it sounds like, is that you would make a teriffic friend to someone.
Am I maybe a wee bit correct?

The Following User Says Thank You to amyd For This Useful Post:
cryingforever (04-30-2011)
Old 04-30-2011, 06:59 PM   #5
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by amygdala View Post
To be totally honest, you never did have her; however, you WILL FIND someone who will rock your world if that's what your looking for.
What I have learned over the years, is that everybody has something to offer. You may be quiet, but so what? You may be perceived as "different", but again, so what? What it sounds like, is that you would make a teriffic friend to someone.
Am I maybe a wee bit correct?
you are right. i'm a good person.

Closed Thread