It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2011, 10:43 AM   #1
(male)

dudders HB User
girlfriend claimed he never made a move on her.

for the longest time i was bothered by something my girlfriend kept away from me. but she swore nothing ever happened. and she swore the guy never made a move.

we are extremely close and have a healthy fun playful relationship. the guy moved to another city and i have his phone number from a friend. i know for a fact him and my girlfriend no longer kept in touch. while aruging she said she would even call him up if she could get his number to prove nothing happened. i reveealed that i had his number but of course didnt go as far as to have her call.

the next morning while she was asleep i used her phone to text my own number except i changed my name on her phoen to his name. i asked in the text "why didnt you ever make a move on me" i woke her up and told her not to be mad that i sent this "text". she woke up calmly and was like what did you say and after she read it shes like thats fine watch what he says. she seemed super confident nothing happened. as we sat there waiting for a response she wasnt nervous at all and was like i cant wait for you to find out the truth. thats when i knew she wasnt lying and i told her i didnt really send the text.

this is proof enough that nothing happened right?

Old 07-09-2011, 11:32 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: girlfriend claimed he never made a move on her.

Wow, you're still on this after all this time? I'm just saying, if you did that to me, I'd be so furious I'd probably rip your head off. You're lucky that she didn't do that to you.

It's time for you to accept that nothing happened, once and for all. What exactly is it going to take for you to believe her? How much more do you need her to do? You're so lucky she hasn't broken up with you yet, after all that you have put her through. You really need to stop this behavior! It's not doing anything positive for your relationship.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
cryingforever (07-09-2011), Kali333 (07-09-2011), Landaks (07-11-2011), ninamarc (07-11-2011), sunnyrise (07-12-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2011, 11:47 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB UserKali333 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by dudders View Post
for the longest time i was bothered by something my girlfriend kept away from me. but she swore nothing ever happened. and she swore the guy never made a move.

we are extremely close and have a healthy fun playful relationship. the guy moved to another city and i have his phone number from a friend. i know for a fact him and my girlfriend no longer kept in touch. while aruging she said she would even call him up if she could get his number to prove nothing happened. i reveealed that i had his number but of course didnt go as far as to have her call.

the next morning while she was asleep i used her phone to text my own number except i changed my name on her phoen to his name. i asked in the text "why didnt you ever make a move on me" i woke her up and told her not to be mad that i sent this "text". she woke up calmly and was like what did you say and after she read it shes like thats fine watch what he says. she seemed super confident nothing happened. as we sat there waiting for a response she wasnt nervous at all and was like i cant wait for you to find out the truth. thats when i knew she wasnt lying and i told her i didnt really send the text.

this is proof enough that nothing happened right?

If you continue down this path, it will eventually damage and destroy your relationship.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kali333 For This Useful Post:
cryingforever (07-09-2011)
Old 07-09-2011, 12:05 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

I would have immediately dumped you for your deceitful and jealous behavior. She is a saint for not dumping you.

Is this what she can expect from you in the future? Game playing, pretending to send texts, trying to trick her into revealing something that she's already told you didn't happen?

And what if he HAD "made a move on her"? Was that supposed to be her fault? Is she supposed to report to you every time a guy talks to her?

I think you need to seriously work on your jealousy and trust issues. She didn't leave you this time, but you may not be so lucky next time.

Last edited by CadenceA; 07-09-2011 at 12:07 PM.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CadenceA For This Useful Post:
cryingforever (07-09-2011), Curious One (07-12-2011), Kali333 (07-09-2011)
Old 07-09-2011, 01:02 PM   #5
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

You got to remember that if a guy makes a move on her doesnt mean something definately must of happened. She has a mouth and mind and can say ''no''. From what you have said about her calm reactions , i believe she has done nothing wrong. Trust her. You got a second chance with her now so be happy , let this go and relax.

Old 07-09-2011, 02:17 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

You don't say in your post how long ago that was, but since the guy has moved, I'm guessing it was a while ago, and you don't say what stage of your relationship this was, or even if the two of you were officially together when this allegedly happened. I think this is one of those things that you're just going to have to let go of if you want to move ahead in this relationship. It seems you've decided that you need some sort of incontravertabel proof that nothing ever happenend before you will finally settle your mind about this. And no concrete proof may exist. All there is, is her word, and how she treats you, and how she behaves with other men NOW. And that's really all that's important. And yes, if you keep harping on this, you will lose her. I gotta agree with Kzan and Cadance. I would have dumped you by now, too. Let it go.

The Following User Says Thank You to Larrylou'smom For This Useful Post:
sunnyrise (07-12-2011)
Old 07-11-2011, 12:08 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

ninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB Userninamarc HB User

You claimed that you have a fun and "healthy" relationship.
Well the way you suspect about this guy and try to test your girlfriend tells me this is Not healthy. Not healthy at all if you are so suspicious...
Let it go and trust her. Do not play games. How could you pretend you are him and trap her? This is NOT healthy.

Nina

Last edited by ninamarc; 07-11-2011 at 12:09 PM.

Old 07-11-2011, 02:09 PM   #8
(male)

baffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB Userbaffomet HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninamarc View Post
You claimed that you have a fun and "healthy" relationship.
Well the way you suspect about this guy and try to test your girlfriend tells me this is Not healthy. Not healthy at all if you are so suspicious...
Let it go and trust her. Do not play games. How could you pretend you are him and trap her? This is NOT healthy.
Seriously! That is definitely not a healthy relationship where you have to go sneak around and lie to your partner. Jealously is such a negative trait.

You know the golden rule on how to treat others also applies to your partner.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:14 AM   #9
Veteran
(female)

Curious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB UserCurious One HB User

I agree, she is a saint. And, if she's got a brain in her head, she won't stay with you long. Your blatantly insecure, jealous and deceitful behavior is despicable. Unless you are able to see that you have issues you need to deal with on your own, enjoy this relationsip while it lasts because "healthy" women don't stay in relationships that contain this crap.

Old 07-12-2011, 07:39 AM   #10
Senior Veteran
(female)

sunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB Usersunnyrise HB User

Hi, I also happen to agree with what everyone else said. I just wonder if you ever considered therapy to help you with your trust issues? Therapy has done wonders for me in many aspects of my life and still welcome it when it comes to improving my life and my relationships.

Sunny

Old 07-12-2011, 04:26 PM   #11
Inactive
(female)

cryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB Usercryingforever HB User

I used to have very severe trust issues with my boyfriend , it nearly ended because of me been untrusting and paranoid etc.....i went to therapy and after a few visits everything has changed , my behaviour has stopped, no trust issues anymore, i am finally able to relax and enjoy the relationship and me and my boyfriend rarely argue and we are sooooo happy. See a good decent therapist this will help you. I am amazed just how a few visits to a therapists has changed my long term severe insecuritys. My behaviour was absolutely horrible.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-13-2011 at 12:43 PM.

Closed Thread