It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2002, 01:09 PM   #1
(female)

dees2010 HB User
Post What do you think?

Hi I am new and I will jump right in. I posted this before, but only got one post. Maybe this is a better place for this question for guys. I have a four and a half year old son. His father and I have been together for about five years. Out of the blue and with no explanation, he dumped me. Now I know he is not seeing anyone else, and he won't take my calls, I'm just wondering from any guys out there. If you break up with a female, does it ever bother you? Do your feelings get sad? Do you ever think about her? This has happened before where I've been dumped, and I just want to know, what does the guy think or feel? Is there one certain emotion stronger than the rest? I just really want a man's perspective on this. Thanks guys!!

Old 07-27-2002, 10:49 PM   #2

gwle HB User
Of course a man thinks of his ex when they break up especially when it involves a child or if they were in love. I broke up with my ex almost 3 years ago but I still think about her from time to time. I wonder how she is doing and how is everything in her life. I wish her only the best and who ever she is with I hope he makes her truely happy. You have to remember that the one thing a person can't run from is his or her memories. All the good times we've shared still pop up in mind like it was yesterday. Which makes me miss her still. Emotionally, we men are the same as you women. We just tend to hide it better, due to our upbrining.

Off the topic here, women are what make good men into players! Every good guy I know or talk to say that once they are burned by that one specially person; that one he loves the most. He becomes a lousy, low down, dirty dog! You see, told you women are evil! Hahahahha, just joking everyone.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-27-2002, 11:59 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Blastoff9600 HB UserBlastoff9600 HB User
Gwle,it is funny you mentioning women turn men into dogs. My hubby when we met had every intention of using me and basically being a dog. His ex really did a number on him and he was hating women when we met. For some reason I came into his life at the right time and ruined his little plan. Though he thanks me for that.
So in a way I have to agree some women can be very evil though I have seen some guys that were just dogs fromt he get go...
TTC #3 since 01/02

Old 07-28-2002, 09:32 AM   #4

gwle HB User
Guys that are dogs from the get go aren't good guys right? But I'm glad you changed your hubby around. We don't need any more dogs in this world, becuase it makes us good guys look bad. I'm trying to bring back the good guy image. It's time for a change!

Old 08-16-2002, 11:24 AM   #5
(male)

Michael _aka_Sparky HB User
Yes, guys DO have feelings and do hurt. I myself cried. I can not honestly remember for how long. We did not have any children of our own. But, we had been married for 11 yrs. I went into the marriage believeing this was for LIFE. Just my 2 cents.

I am now very happily married to a wonderful young lady.

Sparky

Closed Thread