It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2011, 07:49 PM   #1
(female)

DebGrl HB User
Broken heart

I'll make this short a ex of mine got ahold of me on facebook,
said he was so happy to have found me, we have been talking thru E-Mail for 2- months, and i really looked forward to hearing from him everyday,
well 2- days ago he sent me a very nasty E-Mail and I haven't heard from him since, found out he had a girl living with him, feels like someone has pulled my heart out, Does anyone know what I'm going thru?
It really hurts and I miss talking to him, anyone? advice?

Old 08-22-2011, 08:33 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

BeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB UserBeaTrade HB User
Re: Brokenheart

Do you think that maybe the girl herself actually sent the email and not him? Doesn't really make sense that he would be mean to you...doesn't sound like you did anything to him.

The Following User Says Thank You to BeaTrade For This Useful Post:
cryingforever (08-23-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-22-2011, 08:39 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

I'm sorry this happened, but are you absolutely sure he sent it? Maybe it was her, or it could be some weird person who was just wanting to play games? Have you tried to contact him since? Have you sent an email saying something like, if he changed his mind about being in contact all he had to do was say so and not be rude? Or if you have his cell number you could call him. OR he just might be a nutcake. I mean, let's be honest, communiting everyday then all of a sudden a mean, rude email? Soemthing really hinky is going on. He's either a raving lunatic, or he has someone in his life who hacked into his computer who's a lunatic. In any case, you are probably better off without him.

Last edited by Larrylou'smom; 08-22-2011 at 08:43 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to Larrylou'smom For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 09:38 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

CadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB UserCadenceA HB User

I had an ex of mine contact me, being nice, wanting to stay in touch and be friends. Then after about 2 weeks I received a text from his number asking who I was. The next day I received another one from a different number claiming to be him, again asking who I was. Turns out he had been in a fight with his girlfriend and when they made up she went through his phone and started deleting all female numbers after texting them asking questions. He told me he was so so sorry, but I was done. I cut off contact and it's the best thing I could have done. I don't regret cutting him off at all, but then again I didn't want him back anyway.

I agree that it's probably the girlfriend who sent the email. They probably had been fighting but now they made up. If that's the case, he has drama and you are well out of it. Forget about him and go on with your life.

However, did you want him back? Were you hoping you two could reconnect? I ask because the title of your thread is "broken heart", so it seems like you got your hopes up that you two would get back together.

Last edited by CadenceA; 08-22-2011 at 09:40 AM.

The Following User Says Thank You to CadenceA For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 11:31 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

pendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB Userpendulum HB User

I agree with the three posters before me: the odds are that someone else wrote that nasty email.

Of course, most of us know what you are going through, but I can assure you that you will survive. A broken heart can always get healed and then it usually gets stronger.

You don't want to meddle with someone who is still involved with another girl. I am not saying he is a poor choice, maybe he is a real nice guy, but until he is totally free, he should not be an option for you.

Old 08-22-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
Veteran
(female)

BigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB UserBigRed54 HB User
Re: Broken heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebGrl View Post
I'll make this short a ex of mine got ahold of me on facebook,
said he was so happy to have found me, we have been talking thru E-Mail for 2- months, and i really looked forward to hearing from him everyday,
well 2- days ago he sent me a very nasty E-Mail and I haven't heard from him since, found out he had a girl living with him, feels like someone has pulled my heart out, Does anyone know what I'm going thru?
It really hurts and I miss talking to him, anyone? advice?
I'm sorry you are going through this. It's never easy.

You need to understand that you really don't know this person. You only know what he's been saying to you in e-mails and what you knew from when you dated before. He's an ex for a reason. You have to be very, very careful not to just believe what people say, not to fall for the fantasy. Talking with someone, even an ex, through e-mail is not the same as having a relationship with them. It is very easy to write things; it's not easy to have a face to face relationship with someone.

Maybe he wrote the e-mail; maybe his girlfriend did. It should be a very clear message to you that you don't want to get involved with him in anyway.

The Following User Says Thank You to BigRed54 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2011, 08:52 PM   #7
(female)

DebGrl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed54 View Post
I'm sorry you are going through this. It's never easy.

You need to understand that you really don't know this person. You only know what he's been saying to you in e-mails and what you knew from when you dated before. He's an ex for a reason. You have to be very, very careful not to just believe what people say, not to fall for the fantasy. Talking with someone, even an ex, through e-mail is not the same as having a relationship with them. It is very easy to write things; it's not easy to have a face to face relationship with someone.

Maybe he wrote the e-mail; maybe his girlfriend did. It should be a very clear message to you that you don't want to get involved with him in anyway.
Thanks everyone for your reply's, yes I found out it was him he said he had alot going on in his life right now, and it had nothing to do with me, thats the last I heard from him so I guess I better put on my "BIG GIRL PANTIES"
and stay off this darn computer, after all it's what brought him back in my life!

Old 08-22-2011, 09:06 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Larrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB UserLarrylou'smom HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by DebGrl View Post
Thanks everyone for your reply's, yes I found out it was him he said he had alot going on in his life right now, and it had nothing to do with me, thats the last I heard from him so I guess I better put on my "BIG GIRL PANTIES"
and stay off this darn computer, after all it's what brought him back in my life!
Well, he sounds a little whacky. I know it's disappointing, and hard when we put our hope in something and then another person we were counting on flakes or falls through somehow. He's just got issues. Better off without him.

Closed Thread