It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-25-2011, 07:22 PM   #1
(male)

Escape87 HB User
Lightbulb Ideas on improving relationship

So.. this woman and i are in the early stages of our relationship and i want to make this one last. She says she is happy but i tend to over think situations.
She is very sweet to me and brings me treats and goodies a lot! The trouble is she lives 20ish minutes away and i do not have a car right now. I feel bad that she travels such a distance to see me i told her i felt bad and she said she didn't mind but i don't know what to believe. I am working on getting a car not just for that but for convenience...so i am prioritizing.

any ideas? is this selfish of me/am i doing the right things?

&Thank you

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2011, 07:56 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Ideas on improving relationship

can you ride a bike to see her?
maybe take a bus?

The Following User Says Thank You to rosequartz For This Useful Post:
Escape87 (10-26-2011)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-26-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

If your friend is saying she doesn't mind traveling to you, I think you should believe her.
It would be sweet, if you haven't already told her, to mention that you do feel badly that you don't have a car yet, and you can't wait until you are able to come and see her! I agree with you, you're probably overthinking. Just enjoy your new relationship. You sound like a very nice guy. Oh, and giving her flowers NEVER HURTS!

Sue

The Following User Says Thank You to slenderella For This Useful Post:
Escape87 (10-26-2011)
Old 10-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #4
(male)

Escape87 HB User

I might be able to take the bus to see her yes.

Thank you Sue. I am trying my best to enjoy a good thing and not worry so much about the fine details. I will take your advice and tell her how excited i am to come to her.

Do you think flowers would be a nice touch? Any other suggestions?
I am just hoping it lasts until i have a vehicle. Haha

Thanks again guys!

Old 10-26-2011, 10:38 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User

oh heck yeah flowers are a nice touch!
you don't even have to go big like a dozen roses.....even just one or two roses is nice, or a floral bouquet

Closed Thread