It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2012, 07:42 AM   #16
(male)

Tomzzz HB User
Re: Boyfriend Has Anger Issues PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi, Shelly. Run from this dude as fast as you can if not faster, and do it now - if not sooner. He is an abuser and WILL NOT CHANGE - proven over and over. Pleeeeeease save yourself and your son now. You were not created to have such a life. I understand that you want to be loved, as we all do, but that's not what we have here. You are his sexual gratification ONLY. Don't fall prey to the guilt trips from him and/or his mother. A mother naturally loves her son regardless of what he is, and his is no exception. But her concern is for him and herself, not you or your son. You should cultivate a network of good friends who will support you in your decision to move on. Some people in your life are friends, others are people that you have things in common with. There is a difference. Are this guy and his mother truly interested in the welfare of you or your son? I think not. I'm speaking very plainly here but I know my stuff. There are countless situations like yours and those that continue have a good outcome rate of zero. Nobody can turn this matter around but you - you are at a crossroads now that will determine what the rest of your life is - sunny or black. If you choose sunny, people (good people, that is) will stand by you and help you. But if they see that you're not on board for it, it makes that impossible for them. Just as you can't change this guy, your friends can't change your decision to go one way or the other even though they may want to. I hope I'm not too harsh here but I feel - no not feel, but rather know that I'm trying to steer you in the right direction here so I've unloaded my mind the best I know how. Hope this helps and hope to here more from you on here.

The Following User Says Thank You to Tomzzz For This Useful Post:
rosequartz (01-05-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
anger management, anger problems, boyfriend, boyfriend troubles, relationship problems