It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2012, 12:30 PM   #1
(female)

rinnylon HB Userrinnylon HB Userrinnylon HB User
workplace flirting

There has been a mutal attraction and flirting with a married man at work. He tells me that i look very pretty when i dress up and comments on how i look almost everyday. We always do little pranks to each other and find a way to talk.

I have been getting sort of jealous lately when other girls come to talk with him and even sad when he doesnt come in. Should i continue to flirt and talk to him? Or am I heading in a bad direction?

Last edited by Administrator; 04-11-2012 at 04:25 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-12-2012, 07:52 AM   #2
(female)

faithfull one HB User
Re: workplace flirting

he is a married man........... just imagine your mate doing that to you.. would you want the other woman to continue to flirt with your partner??
Us woman need to stick together and stop this flirting and cheating men. If we get with those men they will do the same to you..it happens everytime..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-13-2012, 06:02 AM   #3
Inactive
(female)

captjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB Usercaptjane HB User

This is a very unhealthy relationship and it's going to end badly for someone. Married men often flirt because they want an affair or to prove they still have it, but even if it leads to an affair, eventually the wife finds out, and they'll often dump the mistress and go back to their wives.

The other thing you need to think about is if this guy is married and things develop and he leaves his wife for you, you'll never be able to trust him not to cheat ON YOU, because he will have already proven that he doesn't take even his marriage vows seriously. You will lose either way.

You would be foolish to get sucked in to this, because he's either just flirting for his ego, or he's a cheater, and if he ends up with you as an affair or relationship, he will do the same thing over again. Men don't cheat because of who YOU are, they do it because of what's within THEM and that doesn't change no matter who they are with.

Last edited by captjane; 04-13-2012 at 06:03 AM.

Old 04-15-2012, 04:22 PM   #4
(female)

mistycloud HB User

If you have any respect for yourself and other women, you will move on! He's a married man! C'est la vie! There are plenty of other fish for you out there... why must you swim after the one who is taken!!!!!?

Last edited by mistycloud; 04-15-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: bc

Old 04-15-2012, 04:40 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

slenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB Userslenderella HB User

Oh, yes, you are DEFINITELY headed in the wrong direction. Everyone loves attention and compliments, be trust your gut, hon, and stop this immediately. This man is off limits.
You have a chance to show your integrity. Rock it, girl !!

Closed Thread