It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #1
(female)

0305 HB User
boyfriend hides me

Iv'e been divorced fo 5 years, my boyfriend for 11 years. He has 3 children, 23 16 and 17. We have been dating for 7 months. My 2 children have met him and my dad has met him. On the other hand, I have not met any of his family. Only one of his co-workers, we went on a double date. His ex wife was the love of his life - they married very young and were married for 24 years. SHE cheated on him was sleeping with someone. He was devastated. He had to move out of the house and he was served with court papers for the divorce. The problem is - he says he loves me and I love him. But he still mentions his ex-wifes name when he is asleep. Its happened over three times already. And when he has his youngest two daughters every other weekened, he spends a lot of time with them at their house. When he is with them, I can't talk to him or text him...he never texts back. Ive talked to him about it, I want to know when I will meet his children, but he says "wait until they are older.. they are too young right now". His exwife gave him hell in court..I dont understand why he is still attached to her. His kids always go to eat with him and invite the mother to come along. I know they are like one happy family when they are together. Then the weekend he is with me...he is loving we spend time together. But I am only a parttime girlfriend. Not sure what to do???

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread