It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-01-2012, 10:44 AM   #1
(female)

hunniebunnie HB User
so confused can anyone give me some advice

me and my boyfriend have been together for 4 years and hes made some friends at work. but its causing arguments as he wont let me ever met them and i cant understand why. weve talked and argued over it to many times its even nearly come to the point we were going to break up. he always says "you just dont like me having friends" i feel like im at school again fighting over who can play with who. I always invite him to join in with my friends and he always comes wherever we go but he wont do the same for me with his friends. i dont think its a nice thing that he keeps saying stuff like that to me and not letting me at least meet them once. so i feel like they are a bad influence on him. im so fed up with fighting over. he always txts them too and deletes there messages and is very secrative about it all. i love him to bits but he makes me feel paranoid by it and makes the arguing 10x worse. why do you think he does it? do you think it will ever change?

Old 09-01-2012, 11:41 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: so confused can anyone give me some advice

I see nothing has changed from the last time you posted here on this issue. I think that everyone here will give you the same feedback as before. I will go further and say that you have the usual three options: one, choose to put up with it and accept it and don't complain; two, be proactive, get him to partnership counselling or similar, and three, bail out. At the moment you are choosing to allow him to behave in this disrespectful way, and by staying, even if you complain, you are showing that he can treat you like this. Oh, but I forgot, you love him. Does that give him the right to ride roughshod over your feelings? I, personally would not be able to love someone who clearly did not care about me. Sera

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-02-2012, 03:57 AM   #3
(male)

scarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB User
Re: so confused can anyone give me some advice

honestly if he's deleting there messages and they're his guy friends from work then he's either one gay, two using hardcore drugs, or three he's cheating on you with another woman. If your so concerned that your so close to breaking up, then why not follow him and risk being caught and the relationship falling apart because you didn't trust him, or catching him doing something that hes obviously trying to hide from you much more so than someone not wanting you to meet his "friends". I wouldn't personally tolerate such behavior in a relationship i was involved in, so to be frank kick him to the curb, nicer men are only a conversation away for a woman. Good luck

Closed Thread

Tags
relationship advice