It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-04-2012, 01:20 PM   #1
(male)

gllaura HB User
Bad situation, please advise!

ok, this might seem long winded but figured you should know everything...

basically ive never been in a relationship with somebody who i really care about (bad/ unfortunate i know) but i always seem to start the relationships thinking i like the girl then realising i really don't.

this is probably because im very introverted so find it hard attempting to meet new people. but when i go out and have had a few drinks, i find it really easy. i also seem to get an awful lot of female attention when out, and have a pattern of starting my relationships with the girls i meet on nights out. (seen the error of my ways)
Im also a little odd, and supposedly quite clever so struggle to find people who understand me and where I'm coming from, without just nodding along.

Now heres the problem:
before the summer i started seeing this girl who seems perfect on paper for me and i was certain i liked this one, (although i find it hard to know if she is moulding herself to suite me or its actually who she is)
one night i had been out with some friends and ended out drunknly asking her if she fancied going on holiday somewhere hot, and she said yes. the following week, we both went for a few drinks again and ended out booking it all the same night. since then we broke up from university for the summer, and have been texting as like we're in proper relationship.

This is where things get messed up!

i work on food stools at festivals in the summer and last weekend i was working with somebody who immediately intrigued me (not sexually, just her attitude to life seemed very similar to my own) on the last night we ended out having a chat, and we have loads in common. we later on ended out having a little bit of a kiss :/ (bad i know but i obviously stopped it before things progressed too far)
now im in a situation where im not sure who i like. But to make things really messed up...

food stool girl just so happens to live abroad in the SAME DAMB city im taking university girl to! and asked to meet up.

now i cant tell if this pit in my stomach is because:

a. i feel guilty for getting with food stool girl.
b. i like food stool girl NOT uni girl.
c. im taking a girl i might not like on holiday.

d. variations of the above three.

My plan so far is try give things a go with the girl from university and continue with the struggle to put food stool girl out of my head. (obviously not meeting up with her)

Although i think i know my plan i would love to hear what you guys think i should do? this pit in my stomach is stopping me sleeping and ive completely lost my appetite, just want it to go!

please advise...

oh and im also terrified that I'll end up resenting the girl from university even though she's sweet, and in no way would deserve it, just because I'm an indecisive jerk!

Last edited by gllaura; 09-06-2012 at 06:58 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread

Tags
relationship advice, relationship issues