It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2012, 10:55 AM   #16
(female)

jasmine76apl HB Userjasmine76apl HB Userjasmine76apl HB User
Re: Posting this again, need advice please:(

I agree that your feelings can't vanish that quick but I also think that this is something that has been building in you for a while and you may not have realized it. I think the most important thing for you to do is to take a deep breath, take a step back, don't make any rash decisions and see what happens. No one said you have to have this all figured out by tomorrow or even next month. Don't put any unneeded pressure on yourself and this too shall pass!

Old 09-11-2012, 11:02 AM   #17
(female)

ashlee095 HB User

Maybe I'm thinking about it so much that I'm literally psyching myself put of dating him. Like one thought turned into this mess and I went with it. Can that happen? He is confident it will pass like it has before. And I am too. I don't want there to not be an us anymore. I hope it isn't real he gave me a ring and I'm going with him to Texas in a couple days again to see his family, I would have never went with a guy anywhere if I didn't think he was the one! Lol. Maybe my feelings are changing but not in a bad way but I'm taking it as a bad way and wanting to jump the ship but the reason I haven't ended it is because something is telling me not to because it will pass? Idk...so many unanswered questions.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-11-2012, 11:24 AM   #18
(female)

jasmine76apl HB Userjasmine76apl HB Userjasmine76apl HB User

I know this will offer little help to you but listen to your heart. You and only you will know what to do when the time is right.

Old 09-11-2012, 11:26 AM   #19
(female)

ashlee095 HB User

At this point I can't tell if its my heart who wants to stay with him or if its just my brain that is telling me to. I believe its my heart. I just can't take feeling like this for much longer I feel like I'm literally going crazy.

Old 09-12-2012, 10:12 AM   #20
(female)

ashlee095 HB User
Exclamation Re: Posting this again, need advice please:(

Thought if give an update. I've put everything into perspective and last night I really thought I was beginning to feel like my old self again towards h. But as in everyday now, I wake up and dwell on how I've been feeling and feel the same. Why is this happening? I'm so used to feeling like he's the one for me and that we are going to get married etc. But I'm not feeling that way anymore, and I've also noticed I don't feel the same towards our friends and everyone else around me. I just feel plain awkward now. Could this be depression making me feel this way? Because as I've said you can't just wake up and not love someone. I don't want to try and find another guy to be with because and I don't want him with anyone else. I'm trying so desperately hard to feel the same but nothing is working. Tomorrow we leave for Texas and I'm hoping things spark back during our trip. I know something isn't right because not only do I not feel attracted to my boyfriend, I don't feel attracted to any guy! I don't like feeling like I don't love him and that I don't care about us or anyone for that matter. I just haven't felt like myself and I can't tell if its because I feel like this towards my boyfriend that's making me feel weird towards everyone around me or if I just truly don't feel like myself period around anyone. I don't want us to be over and I help know love takes work. Ugh. Help!

Closed Thread

Tags
confused and nerves!!!what to do?, relationship advice, upset