It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #1
(female)

Messyme HB User
Thumbs down Unsure of my relationship anymore

M partner and I have been together for two years 7 months. He is south African/French and I am Australian. At the beginning we had te most insatiable love for each other, everything was good he got along with my parents and I with his, learnt new things from his culture and asked me to visit France with him to see his grandmother. We saved and this this is where the trouble began. There were a few complications: my grandmother had passed away, so I was recently grieving, I've never been over seas or on an international plane before and I wa so scarf I cried, it was his 21st birthday and we went to visit his family in another state before hand. His mother on the last day before we left whispered to him comments ( I heard her) about whether I was even grateful she bought the tickets and that I was unsociable and stuff which really hurt my feelings. We fought in France but mosty only when visiting his grandmother, who read our cards ( psychic stuff) and there was a devil in his cards. We fought a lot and he Even asked me if I wanted to move with him. ( our goal was to move interstate and find work for him, I had already applied for Uni) e complained I talked to my parents too much while over there and it was rude ( I'm very close with them and was scared a lot.) he ended up proposing on a good day, I said yes and we got back and he left interstate. He promised me that his intention was to find work and look at houses and I would move over, but we fought so much he said he would rather me not move. This was taken as a break up which he confirmed and I freaked out. I ended up saying that I had a job and a place and Uni so he should move back as it had been two months with no word, and if he chose not to come back that was his choice. His mother to this day hates me because of this, and his excuse for trying to break it off was he was scared. I went to my brothers for a holiday instead while he made up his mind using the ticket for that instead and he text and called pleading not to take my ring off or dance with guys or get tOo drunk . ?????? Weeks passed he decided to come down and follow his heart he said. Applied for the army and we've been waiting all year until now to find out that he can't get in for another 6 months. I almost broke down. We live in a share house, I just want a place for us two: we are engaged??? He wants to stay living with his mate, and wait out the army. We have been arguing so much and over stupid things he has agreed to look at places after my brothers wedding in a few weeks, he is planning to start studying to become a police officer. What bugs me is he has completely different views that he has started to voice his opinion about. He doesn't want the baby bonus and sees it as bogan, whereas I see it as assistance we might actually need, seeing as we're studying, his expectation of ettiquite in me is that of a princess with no exaggeration. I got in trouble and embarrassed when we went out for dinner and I poured myself some water and he corrected me in front of the waitress saying I should have asked him to do it for me. I hardly ever order my own food, he groans if I spill or knock something if I need to burp in bed or at home he says it's yuck let alone letting the odd gastric passing of wind escape me without being asked to leave the room with a disgusted look on his fade, but none of this applies to him. I'm actually afraid he won't let my future children be the child I was, catching lizards, getting dirty, camping, making soup with fruit and dirt: you know? He has double standards and is very stubborn. I have talked to him but he keeps telling me he is never going to change. He wants a maid. I tell him he won't need one and he just laughs at ms, he points out when my lip needs waxing, or comments on what I spend my mY money On after I've paid bills. These past two weeks I've been in Jenny Craig ( not fat just toning up I can honestly say, I'm size 8) he had takeaway for breakfast lunch and dinner. Not a joke. I am at my wits end these past two weeks and seeing a psychologist. Oh and for that whole time we've been together I've never had an orgasm. I bring it up trying and he gets lazy or tired like its too much work. Yet all 19 or his sexual partners compared to him being my one have all been satisfied so he told me. What the heck do I do?��i still love him though?

Last edited by mod85; 09-15-2012 at 11:23 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 09-15-2012, 09:48 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

gardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB Usergardenandcats HB User
Re: Unsure of my relationship anymore

The no orgasm would be a deal breaker for anyone. then all the other problems you two have..Whoa!!! Sounds like you need to move on and find some one else. I doubt you'd be happy if you moved in with a and married this guy? Think about it your miserable now..Whats going to change not him thats for sure!

Closed Thread