It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2012, 01:22 PM   #1
(female)

denys45 HB User
Unhappy troubled marriage , please help me

Well let me start with this, I dated my husband for 2 years about 25 years ago. A year ago , we got back into touch, he was the complete opposite of me, we made a go of it, things were getting normal. As far as, when we got back to gether this time, he was single, going to bars everynight after work, not always getting drunk, his friends were all there, then back to work the next day. well i told him i couldnt handle all the drinking and he said he would work on it because he regretted our past so much, i was his first and only love and he wanted this to work, so we worked on it, and he is so much better, but once ina while he slips and stops at the bar and dont tell me he left work early and went until he is on his way home. He has even lied to why he would stop at buddies fora couple beers so to make it ok. He does smoke pot, which doesnt bother me, because he makes better judgements with that than t he beer. Just recently like 2 months ago I had found out about a couple llies , and his drinking had picked up again. We got together in sept. of 2011 and married in March 2012 when things were going really good. I have threatened to leave him a few times and he always sucks me in. I think he has good intentions but the surrounding of his work area which is 20 miles from home takes him to the beer and friends. Now being our marriage is totally stressed and big fight on sept. 1, he takes a job doing construction out of state for decent money on sept. 5. His roommates supposable goes to strip bars, drinks everynight, but my husband reassures me he tells me all this because he wants me to trust him and know he isnt doing it. Now if he cant gain my trust at home, how could I trust him in another state, just cause he says so? I work early mornings so by 9pm is our last phone call. So how do i know what he is really doing. Is there such a thing to gain trust out of sight if you cant at home? He is buying me a blazer because hewants me to happy and he only took this job so we could have more money, and get me things i want so he says. I think, he took it to have a little single life with out the wife nagging at him for drinking. and who knows what else he is doing. I told him i hate this, he says he is only going to do it for a couple months so he can pay off my blazer and put money aside. He promises me that he loves with all his heart and would never hurt me and trying to gain my trust. what do you think. I have checked his phone calls and he isnt calling no strange numbers and he doesnt talk much after we talk. does that mean anything.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread