It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 11:30 AM   #1
(female)

amknight HB User
Just need to vent

I know what I have to do so I guess Im just on here to vent. Was in a LTR with several problems. Also problems about FB. He went into my account and accused me of flirting, etc. Which whatever. Just because there were men I knew on there. Anyways we are not fb friends nor are we listed as in a relationship. So long story short he always tells me that i flirt online and he would never do that. last sat he was over and i lied to him and said "you kept ur facebook open" and he freaked came over and opened it up and there it all was him flirting with women on there. I couldnt even look i felt so played. So then he says to me "how does it feel" and "maybe i left it open on purpose" which clearly he did not cuz i made the whole thing up.

I guess my real problem is my ego and bruised. I feel like I was made a fool out of and lied too.

The following user gives a hug of support to amknight:
Lynz2015 (10-10-2012)
Old 10-02-2012, 12:14 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

Whoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB UserWhoopee HB User
Re: Just need to vent

Quote:
Originally Posted by amknight View Post
I know what I have to do so

I'm afraid; no truer words have been spoken. Now, all you have to do is "do it". No one needs passive aggressive behavior like that. All I can say is that he needs to Grow up! Good Luck!

The following user gives a hug of support to Whoopee:
amknight (10-02-2012)
The Following User Says Thank You to Whoopee For This Useful Post:
amknight (10-02-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-02-2012, 12:48 PM   #3
(female)

Lollypat HB User
Re: Just need to vent

You no doubt deserve better than a silly, high school gamer. Do what you need to do and move on.

Closed Thread