It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2012, 09:51 PM   #1
(male)

Mr greenbay HB User
How do i know if this girl likes me or my friend?

There is this girl i work with that i feel i like a lot. I make her laugh and in return her smile makes me smile, she has even went as far as to calling me her man, but we never committed ourselves into a relationship. We get along good together at work but here's the catch. My friend i work with appears to like her as well. I'm not sure if they like each other, the reasons why i think so are there always talking to each other, they fight with each other and then are cool again. I tend to work harder when we all three work together because i know this is jealousy in my heart which i am not proud of. My question is how do i know if she likes me or him?

Last edited by Mr greenbay; 10-09-2012 at 09:02 PM.

Old 10-09-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
(male)

Nemisislord001 HB User
Re: How do i know if this girl likes me or my friend?

Dude I'm in exactly the same boat myself and my friend talks to her alot more so I don't know if she actually likes him .But my advice from me to you is if you ask her if she would like to catch a tea/coffee or go to the cinemas. Basically just you and her out of work hanging out like once or twice a month (build it up slowly).
Best of luck I hope it go's well

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2012, 09:05 PM   #3
(male)

Mr greenbay HB User

I thought of taking her out some where like the movies or the beach. But do you think it's bad that im 19 and she is 17 but i still like her? So because of our age difference i'm waiting until she is 18 before i make any big moves. or do you think i should go for it before it is to late and the love is lost?

Old 10-10-2012, 04:56 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

I was 17 when my first boyfriend was 21. My parents were a little shocked but they got to know him and it was fine. I don't see anything wrong with you getting to know her better before she turns 18. I don't see what the big hang up is, it's not like she is only 15!

The Following User Says Thank You to Kszan For This Useful Post:
Mr greenbay (10-10-2012)
Old 10-10-2012, 08:06 AM   #5
(male)

Nemisislord001 HB User

Nah it's perfectly normal u never see happy couples exactly the same age. And just start taking her to lunch or dinner and find out what band/artist she likes and when it's her 18th take her to a concert or restaurant (nothing to expensive) but until then just build it up slow.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nemisislord001 For This Useful Post:
Mr greenbay (10-10-2012)
Closed Thread