It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
(male)

fatboyo HB User
depressed

im married with two children 10 and 7 and my wife works part time, when she does want together time she wants it her way and is very selfish,she doesn't like oral sex very much and I do,so it rare which im left very frustrated.
her way of thinking is if i get her going then i will benifit but who gets me going?why should i try if she cant be bothered.
I get down as i love sex and she finds it a chore,i think about getting a F/buddy on the side but as I love my wife and kids so much I cant.I live day by day just wanting to be wanted, she's also not very sexy and finds even wearing sexy undies a chore,why?everything is to much trouble for her she's 40 i try and make her life as easy as possible but still we have little sex,is she fridgid?im sick of waiting year after year for average sex I try and im very open and like to talk things over she doesnt talk and doesnt really care i think.

Last edited by fatboyo; 10-05-2012 at 08:54 AM.

Old 10-05-2012, 09:00 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: depressed

sounds like she has low self esteem and doesn't feel sexy
you say "she's not very sexy"....maybe she senses that you feel that way.
that's not going to make her want to have sex

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-05-2012, 09:29 AM   #3
(male)

fatboyo HB User

not at all,i tell her she's sexy and she has sexy undies etc... but its like she just cant be bothered,shes always to tired or ill ,always somethings wrong.when shes in the mood it's all good but its rare,all to ofter dull and a chore.no pressure from me and i support her but if I get what i want I will be in the wrong??

Old 10-08-2012, 08:19 PM   #4
(female)

Suprdelight HB User

I think you should sit down and have a conversation with her about the way you feel. Ask her why she feels like it's a chore and try to come up with a solution that works for both of you.

Old 10-09-2012, 02:51 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

smith joe HB User

In my point of view you should be sitting together and must discuss your and her problems.and should b show her that how much you love her and want enjoy a successful material life.you should be ask why she is like and behaving rude with you?

[url=http://purepowerbootcamp.com/]Boot camp nyc[/url]

Last edited by smith joe; 10-17-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Reply Reply