It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-07-2012, 02:37 AM   #1
(female)

Super me HB User
Should i stop loving him !!

Hey all ... here is my dilemma :

i am in love with a great guy who in turn loves me too ... we were together and we agreed on getting married when he finds a job and get his life going .. but unfortunately his life wasn't going that well ... he was and still struggling to get a job and this lead him to be really depressed and he wasn't himself at all !! so he was treating me bad because of this feeling of guilt !!

so we had a long talk and he wanted us to leave each other because i deserve more than that and that his life is not going that well .... i told him that this is not true and that i wasn't complaining of a thing and that i'm willing to stay by his side forever for better and worse.... but we left each other ...and now he thinks that he has done the right thing and that he was sacrificing for me. i know that he still loves me and for sure i know that i still do that i couldn't now even think of the possibility of being with anyone else .... what do you think about this?

Old 10-07-2012, 06:02 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Should i stop loving him !!

Being in a relationship is too much hard work at the moment for him IMO. He has too much stuff in his life and you could be one more thing to worry about. Give him time and space, offer support if he wants it and get on with your life. Maybe he will sort his stuff out, but he needs to do that before there is a chance for you. Cheers, Sera

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
Super me (10-07-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread