It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
(male)

wolfygrowlin HB User
going home to wife that is soul searching reading to leave!

Hi, Im in a situation where Im deployed and coming home from a tdy. Ive been married for 5 years with my wife and had some up and downs and its like the situtation has come to a head. I dont want to lose her and preparing for the worst. We have grown apart as individuals and the issue is that she has fallen out of love with me and is leaning torward going on her own and taking care of herself. My major fault is being a guy that hasnt grown up yet and not wanting to go do things with her, not making her priority one. I realized this after I left. And after her talking about leaving me. I also found out that she found someone else and cheated on me cause he was doing everything I wasnt. I bothers me but I feel like I drove her to this point. Im 26 and she is 27. She feels obligated to pick me up at the airport and when I get off the airplane will decide if she still loves me or not. (dont know what her heart wants shes afraid she might make a mistake. ie:in love with me) We will drive home and have a talk and see where it goes. And she could leave me that night. We have a home 3 dogs and two cars together. I preparing to be devistated. Is it too late? Other than talking what do I do if she leaves me? Im willing to go to counciling and even marrige counciling but she not wanting to anymore. I realize I need to change and stop being scared and live life and go do things. I just want to do it with her now and afraid its too late. Any advice on what to do and how to approach the situtation when I get off the plane? Any help would be appreciated. (Sorry if grammer wasnt perfect )

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-08-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
(female)

zip452 HB Userzip452 HB Userzip452 HB Userzip452 HB Userzip452 HB User
Re: going home to wife that is soul searching reading to leave!

I can't really suggest anything. You should just tell her that you should both be completely honest with one another. You sound like you really want to try - hopefully you can tell her that in a non-emotional way. Try to just ask her what she wants - offer to do things but don't be way too clingy. Try to show her your sadness but try to work with her as well. Hopefully you can work something out, but don't ignore your own needs trying to just make her happy. You have to be happy together for it to work. Good luck!

The Following User Says Thank You to zip452 For This Useful Post:
wolfygrowlin (10-08-2012)
Closed Thread