It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2012, 02:28 AM   #1
(male)

Warries22 HB User
Unhappy Pregnant gf driving me to the walls making me depressed with her moods how to cope

About 2 months ago me and my gf found out she is pregnant. i was shocked but saw it as a blessing and was very happy about it we talked and she was also happy but bit sad because it was not planned now 2 months later she makes me feel that she doesn't love me anymore and she treats me very bad we are not so intimate anymore holding hands kissing all that stuff she says she is not that type of person but for 8 months she was she lost all respect towards me i asked her if she still loves me and if she wants me to be there for her and the baby or just for the baby she replied me with if she didnt want me there she would not tell me to come and if she didnt love me she would have left me but we are drifting apart is it the hormones or is it me i dono what to do i buy her presents if she wants something she craves i buy it i never say no to her what did i do to deserve being this mistreated and she is trying to cut off all the thing i liked about our relationship we always text and phoned now it irritates her we always wrote letters nothing now her mother father brother and sisters irritates her and when i go to work after she takes it out on me i am very scared because in my previous relationships when things get like this it ends now this 1 i dont want to end i love this grl to much and she is the mother of my baby to be and in the future there will be no us if she keeps on using me as a punching bag my heart is to soft and i cant handle verbal abuse

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-10-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Pregnant gf driving me to the walls making me depressed with her moods how to cop

Some women do not take well physically to being pregnant. Her pregnancy hormones are causing most of this stuff. I know it is hard but do not take it personally. She is not attacking you. Be patient and she will be better when baby is born. Sera

Old 10-10-2012, 04:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Pregnant gf driving me to the walls making me depressed with her moods how to cop

I agree, I've seen pregnancy hormones cause even the nicest sweetest person into a raving lunatic. It happens. You don't even know how badly a pregnancy really messes up a woman's body from every angle. It's a brutal process, one which causes a lot of temporary mental and physical changes. But once the baby is born and she starts getting herself back, it will be ok. I would not let her mood swings get you this upset since its not about you. She has another person growing inside her, it can't be easy for her! I would just be as loving and supportive as possible and remind her always how much you love her and the baby. I'm sure she would love to hear that.

Old 10-10-2012, 04:54 AM   #4
(male)

Warries22 HB User

Hi the problem is even when i do that tell her that i will always love her and the baby and dont care what happens it seems that she doesnt care even when i say that she just say ja whateva if i wanted to run away i would have but i made the baby and im sticking with her and the other problem is that her mother and father wants to rule our lifes and im sick also of that because they fight with her about small things and then they punish us even when we not there and thank you for your applies this situation is drinving me crazy

Old 10-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #5
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

If you can keep the inlaws from upsetting her that will help. All this contributes to her moodiness. It will pass. Sera

Old 10-10-2012, 07:36 AM   #6
(male)

Warries22 HB User

The problem is they dont allow me to when i do im the biggest rubbish and they dont appreciate everything i do for them because of me helping them i was in a car accident and if they dont have food i borrow the money or buy them food but still they get mad and all that stuff when i dont want to help but i cant let my gf suffer because of their mistakes

Closed Thread