It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #1
(male)

Warries22 HB User
Unhappy Did she cheat on me or not

I dono how to state this but my gf's ex went to visit at her nephews house that stays opposite her and the previous night we had a talk about that and i asked her that i dont want to struggle to get a hold of her she said i wont then she and her mother had a fight she called her auntie and asked her if he was there she said no she didnt tell me she was going there nothing after i asked her not to go then the replies got all slower and then she didnt answer her phone and then the phone was off i asked my parents to go take a look and found her there but she came running around scared and then my mom handed me the phone to talk to her she was saying sorry and ws very sorry that she lied to me and promise that her ex wasnt there i told her that it was almost over and that i dont care that she went there why did she lie to me i cant seem to find my trust back in her thinking that maybe he was there how do i confront her about that day it is killing me inside

Old 10-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #2
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User
Re: Did she cheat on me or not

So....she is not allowed to visit her family members without your permission? Her ex wasn't even there? You have questioned why she is moody with you whilst being pregnant. You also asked why her sex drive was so low. I for one am beginning to see why she might be cranky with you. You are pushing for sex and sweet moods even though the poor girl is having what sounds like a difficult pregnancy.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 10-11-2012 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment removed.

The Following User Says Thank You to Seraph For This Useful Post:
Warries22 (10-16-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-11-2012, 01:56 AM   #3
(male)

Warries22 HB User

oky i understand your point that im pushing and all that stuff but it was not that i must give her permission is that her dad doesnt want her to go there and that i didnt want her to go there just that one day cause her nephew and ex wanted to break us up she lied to me and went and i have had past experiences with grls that lie i try to make her pregnancy better i dont push i dont nag nothing i just be there for her but she pushes me away and when i stay away from her then she goes on with me and fights with me to come so i keep to myself i trie to tell her she still pretty and how cute she looks how much i love her and that i wont leave but her parents is causing her to become a hatefull person she told me thats the reason why she is like that she has to many problems at home about them fighting all the time im keeping my distance now i come there i dont know what to say im to scared to speak now what do you think i must do im going fishing with my dad this weekend her parents said no because they are fighting the dad is accusing her mother of trying to get rid of my gf so that she can have a bf over now they said no to us every time we make plans her parents interrupt when we want to do something for a weekend we must go home to look after the mother and children we never get time alone to speak or enjoy ourselves and now that im not pushing she is getting a problem with that as well i work under alot of pressure cause im in aviation industry i build aircrafts for a living and the pressure is intense so i told her i come to her for some peace to her now i come to her to fight i fight the whole day at work now i come there to fight over not sitting still or just holding her hand or asking her how was her day damn i mean what is that about but ja i know i m pushing to much but i try everything to make her just smile i even stopped drinking and smoking to make things easier for her cause she use to smoke and drink with me now i left it when i want to talk about the pregnancy like jokes about what the names are going to be she says she doesnt want to talk about it so please sera im asking you now can you give me a bit of advice on how to relax

Old 10-11-2012, 03:42 AM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Maybe your best bet is to give her the space. It will do you good to have time away from it all as well. Regather your strength. Who knows, maybe she will realise that she misses you. Be patient and loving, but opt out of it when it gets too much. If her ex and nephew can break you up when she is expecting your child, maybe she is not worth the high maintenance. Sera

Old 10-11-2012, 05:12 AM   #5
(male)

Warries22 HB User

they tried to before she was pregnant now they are staying away because her father warned her that he doesnt want them there and now that she is pregnant as well they are no longer disturbing her but i dono if im doing to much for her and not receiving alot back at all

Old 10-16-2012, 12:06 AM   #6
(male)

Warries22 HB User
Lightbulb Hi Seraph

your advice was working till she started cracking me down again i now know who she blames and says its her dads fault for her being the person she is he was never there for her and he doesnt treat the kids equally her younger brothers and sisters gets love and attention but when she was the only child he abused her and her mother she wants to speak to him about it all but as soon as she mentions something that he doesnt like he snaps at her and tunes her she must f***off i know i cant help her and her mother did the same a year ago her mother ran away with a guy for 3 weeks her father blamed my gf for being the reason she cooked cleaned and cared for the children but when he got home after work he drank and when he was drunk he chased her away so i am not use to a family like that im literally an outcast now because when we started dating she made me feel that i belong with her now she makes me feel like an outcast with the way she treats me when i want to stay away she tells me to come when i come she fights with me over petty stuff i just want to know is there any advice i can give her that she wont say that i dont understand and is there anyway that i can be there for her without her going on with me

Reply Reply