It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-14-2012, 08:39 AM   #1
(female)

AGarcia14 HB User
Love triangle stressing me out

So ive known this guy Emanuel for 3years we started out as jus friends. and iknew he had a girlfriend named natalia. they were always on and off in their relationship for 5years, theyve broke up atleast 5times and gotten back together,always. we met ninth grade , we are now juniors. we are dating now , but he told me hes still in love with natalia, they broke up because she moved to somewhere else , but shes coming back in a year. he tells me he really likes me and he cares for me and that im the only girl who has his trust because back then when he had problems with natalia he would aways come to me for help and id be there. but now since he told me he still loves her icant get over it , ijust cant . so should we continue this relationship or just end it before it ends wrong? please help, thabks!

Old 10-19-2012, 07:49 PM   #2
(male)

scarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB Userscarecrow447 HB User
Re: Love triangle stressing me out

I had a similar experience as the guy, except it was a triangle between my girlfriend and her best friend and i was the one who moved away for a year and came back my junior year. All i have to say is out of sight out of mind, but when she comes back he might fall for her especially if he's still telling you he loves her now while she's gone. It sounds like one of those relationships where they always want to be together because its familiar and they think they can work it out. So if i was you i wouldn't invest to much of your feelings into the relationship but don't break up, because she might not even come back i almost didnt. So if she doesn't and he really loves you or if she does and he loves you he will stay with you, but if he leaves you, you dont want to be crushed by it. It comes down to do you think you can handle the pain of being in a relationship with him for a year and then being left for her if not then break up now, because that chance is there always. But everyone gets hurt its ok, and its normal especially in highschool trust me you wont wind up with this guy forever either way so just have fun with each day and dont sweat the small stuff. Hope this helps and good luck

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply