It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-22-2012, 01:30 PM   #1
(male)

psd HB User
anger and depression

hi i have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for almost 7 years we are both young i am 27 and she is 25. i am having a lot of anger issues i cant control it i feel i am losing her because of it. we tried talking about it but nothing is helping i control it for a week or two and then same thing happens again.. we were very happy until about 2 years when the problems started arising she wanted to get married which is pretty normal in our culture we usually get married at that age.. i wasnt ready for marriage so i kept pushing it off now i am finally ready for marriage she tells me she is not in love with me anymore but she said lets try to work things out maybe it can go back to normal and she is not cheating on me i know that ... i really wanna save this relationship but i think with her telling me that she doesnt love me anymore i'm depressed and get angry .. everytime any lirro thing happens i blow up on her and i can control my self with anyone else but just not with her... any suggestions how to save this relationship or is it even worth saving it.. she went on a work trip in a another state with her boss who recently tried to get in her pants... first i have a problem with her working in that office now but i let it go cuz she likes her job and the ppl she works with .... she is in a another state with a guy who tried to get in her pants .... they are staying in differnt rooms in the same hotel she talks to me in the morning and at night so i know there is nothing going on with him and plus he is 50 years old... and i know its not the money cuz i think i am very well off from the money part... i cant think straight anymore what should i do ... its affecting me so bad that i cant run a business properly becuase all i think about is her.. any help will be greatly appreciated..

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply