It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2013, 11:42 AM   #1
(female)

Pyramid56 HB User
Exchanging of racy emails

I've been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a half now and things have been pretty good. Within the past couple weeks I even took the leap and moved in with him. Things have been fantastic and couldn't have been happier...until Thursday night.

He confessed that he exchanged some racy emails with an old friend of his. He said there were only about 3 emails and it stopped, and no physical contact. This all happened four months ago. He is a very honest person (maybe sometimes too much) so I believe him on that. He said it's been eating away at him and that he just had to tell me.

Now I can't get it out of my head! He sends me racy texts and now when I read them all I can think of "is this how he was talking to her?" I told him how disappointed I was at him for doing this to me and called him a filthy pig. I'm having a hard time coping with this and I think I'm driving myself nuts. Anything I can do to stop thinking about this?! Or is it one of those, it will take time? ugh

Old 01-16-2013, 01:28 AM   #2
(female)

Kyraax HB User
Re: Exchanging of racy emails

He shoudlnt have done it in the first place. I an having relationship problems as well so i seeked information if me and him were still in love one of the posts.were if you are thinking about cheating its best it is ended. That's basically what it said. See even if thinking about cheating is considered cheating.. I don't know really what to say I would probably flip out on my fiance and leave him. I've had it happen to me before.. I was 16 and I had a boyfriend, of course, and he was my first. We started arguing and arguing because he didn't want to come see me one day instead he wanted to hang out with another girl.. at the time it had been 6 months.. that's when I ended it because I knew what he was doing.. next thing I know he was with her. I don't care what the story is.... it happened. sorry to tell you this like that but it happened. ): anyway Maybe talk to him about it some more and really think about it.... Don't let him hurt you like I was 4 years ago.. I may not know a lot because I am young but I know a lot for my age.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply