It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-30-2013, 11:21 AM   #16
Senior Veteran
(female)

rosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB Userrosequartz HB User
Re: Put my heart out there after it was broken before and now I am devistated again

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod24773 View Post
I am so devastated because I fell head over heels in love ,more with , the idea that someone could love me again than the actual person.
well then that's good! so you're not losing anything!
of course someone could and will love you again!

Old 01-31-2013, 09:11 AM   #17
(male)

rod24773 HB User
Re: Put my heart out there after it was broken before and now I am devistated again

Well the ex girlfriend just sent me an email asking how I was doing .She went to say " If you’d rather me not contact you, then let me know. I never hear from you, so I’m not sure". Wow ....Thought she didnt want me to contact .I told her I was working on me .Also said that I miss our friendship .
I will continue to walk away but will look over my shoulder every so often

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-31-2013, 07:23 PM   #18
(female)

sadgirl74 HB Usersadgirl74 HB User

well what happened is she got what she wanted. weather it was money, sex or gifts. shes gone.

cry, ruin your own life or move on find a real woman and go forword again. thats what u got here. i would move on, stop crying and realize she was a waste of your time !! while u sit and CRY a great real WOMAN is out there waiting for u some where !!! doesnt that sound good at all ? go for it and start to look for her. we cant do it for you and you are losing out on life big time !!

Old 01-31-2013, 09:25 PM   #19
(female)

metalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rod24773 View Post
Well the ex girlfriend just sent me an email asking how I was doing .She went to say " If youíd rather me not contact you, then let me know. I never hear from you, so Iím not sure". Wow ....Thought she didnt want me to contact .I told her I was working on me .Also said that I miss our friendship .
I will continue to walk away but will look over my shoulder every so often
Sounds like she is confused and let fear rule her. Keep working on you.

Old 02-01-2013, 05:37 AM   #20
(male)

rod24773 HB User

I read an axiom the other day that stated "Have the strength to walk away and the patience to wait for what you deserve". It sounds wonderful .I am working on both but it is so hard. I definitely (to me) feels like she is confused and let fear consume her. Doesnt much matter .I still need to move on but once again I am having a hard time .

Old 02-02-2013, 02:20 PM   #21
(male)

rod24773 HB User

Here we go again .Ex girlfriend just text me asking how my mother is (in the hospital).I responded with facts and only facts . Again I have to walk away but still wish to be friends.I wish more than that but have to give up that idea .Every time she contacts me I am over the moon and messed at the same time .I must move on.

The following user gives a hug of support to rod24773:
metalzombie (02-04-2013)
Old 02-04-2013, 03:12 PM   #22
(female)

metalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB User
Re: Put my heart out there after it was broken before and now I am devastated again

Maybe you should ask her to give you a little time before she contacts you again? The contact sends you reeling and basically requires you to start over on "moving on".

Old 02-04-2013, 03:44 PM   #23
(male)

rod24773 HB User
Re: Put my heart out there after it was broken before and now I am devastated again

I had another "how's your mother "update email question today . I asked her how she was doing .She went off on me as she found out I had contacted one of her friends trying to understand what the hell had happened to our relationship .She then went on about all kinds of things wrong with this relationship ,none of which dealt with her insecurities. It is really time to walk away now .She's looking for any reason and not willing to face her own fear truth (as pointed out by her earlier in this mess). She says she doesnt know is she wants to be friends anymore ??????? Im sad but I am done.She is pyscotic.

Old 02-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #24
(male)

rod24773 HB User

Struggling today as I want to contact her to straighten this out .My mind knows I cant but my heart is desparate to try. Really struggling to let go and walk away .

Old 02-05-2013, 05:34 PM   #25
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User

You're going to have to learn that in life we don't always get closure. Whether its due to a broken relationship or a death or something else, you're not always going to get the closure you need to move on. The best thing you can do for yourself is to keep yourself occupied with your kids, which should be your first priority, and your friends and everything else. She doesn't belong in your life nor your thoughts anymore so close that chapter and be glad you have more time to devote to your kids now. Do father/son activities and make them happy. That's what you should be doing instead of pining away for a psychopathic ex who is going to keep playing mind games with you until you cut her off completely.

Old 02-07-2013, 08:51 AM   #26
(female)

I agree with Kszan. Send her emails to spam. Put her on your block list in your phone. Put her out of your mind. Don't try to understand the why of anything. It is what it is.

Old 02-07-2013, 04:12 PM   #27
(male)

rod24773 HB User

I have not received anything from her in days .I do not expect to hear from her again . I have made a Doctors appointment for next week as I am not sleeping well and am very restless and fidgety. I presume I am dealing with some depression .

Old 02-08-2013, 01:51 AM   #28
(female)

statikkat17 HB User

closure doesn't always come and it is very hard to deal with. making a doctors appointment is definitely a step in the right direction, because if you are struggling with depression and insomnia, trying to get your life back on track becomes nearly impossible. Trying to distract yourself by spending more time with your kids is a great idea, and really trying to enjoy and accept being single is another good step to take. It won't happen quickly, but trying to be content on your own as a single parent will help you get over this heartache of your first real relationship since your ex wife.
all the best,
-k

Old 02-10-2013, 04:35 PM   #29
(male)

rod24773 HB User

Yes ,it doesnt appear I will get closure on this and yes that is the hardest part . I keep running heart first into so many triggers that remind me of her and us . I just wish she had let me know that she was backing out of the relationship instead of just dropping off the face of the earth . Everyone keeps telling me that things happen for a reason and to teach us things . I guess life needs to kick me a little bit more as I haven't learned enough yet .

Old 02-11-2013, 05:29 AM   #30
(male)

rod24773 HB User

My ex grilfriend just emailed me asking about my Mother .During this mess my mother was hospitalized . I cant handle the contact but dont wish to be an a-hole either .I responded with facts about my mother and nothing more .
It hurts so much .There are treatments for many illnesses but nothing other than time cures a broken heart .

Closed Thread