It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2013, 05:08 AM   #31
Senior Veteran
(female)

Kszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB UserKszan HB User
Re: Put my heart out there after it was broken before and now I am devastated again

You need to tell her to stop contacting you. It's upsetting you way too much. Everytime she contacts you it sets you back again. My suggestion is that you either tell her flat out that you don't want her emailing you anymore or just block her email so that all of her stuff gets sent to trash automatically.

It's not going to get any easier if you don't take charge of the situation and stop all contact with her. She was the one who bailed, it is very unfair of her to keep harassing you after the fact with these emails that are completely unnecessary. Personally I would tell her off if I were you.

Old 02-11-2013, 05:12 AM   #32
(female)

metalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB User
Re: Put my heart out there after it was broken before and now I am devastated again

Standing up for yourself and taking care of yourself isn't being an a-hole. Right now, you are your own worst enemy.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-12-2013, 06:09 AM   #33
(male)

rod24773 HB User

Despite your suggestions and knowing you are probably right I will leave things as they are for now .I am probably my own worst eneny as you say .I have come to realize that I am dealing with many overwhelming things right now in my life.When the girlfriend stepped out of my life that was just the tipping point.When I go to my doctors today I will hopefully find a venue to vent some of these stresses i.e. counseling .I have been overwhlemed with many responsiblities and stresses as of late .

Old 02-12-2013, 06:13 AM   #34
(female)

metalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB Usermetalzombie HB User

Well, good luck. I hope that things get better for you and less stressful.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:08 AM   #35
(male)

rod24773 HB User

My Ex girlfriend has now contacted me once every week since she ended out relationship to ask about my infirmed mother .I have given her facts about my mother and nothing else .Yesterday she emailed me telling me that this is the last email she will send as all contact has been one sided and friends dont treat friends like that .I responded with a heart felt explanation that I was limiting my responses as I am struggling to think of her as only my friend . Put her in her place some as to how she has been treating me concidering I was "the wonderful man of the earth" at one point .Really down and depressed today but I know that things will get better now that contact is broken .

Old 03-19-2013, 10:09 AM   #36
(male)

rod24773 HB User

2 1/2 months since the Ex Gf called it quits and I am doing better but still struggling .I cant seem to shake this sad empty feeling .I am doing my best to keep busy and yes always ,through my marriage end and this , putting my two sons first . I passed , as did my ex Gf, a milestone birthday last week .I guess that is making this harder as well .We had big plans to spend St Patty's Day in Ireland and that fell apart with her departure. Made my Bday a real let down .I am stuck with the usual "I never thought I'd be where I am at this point in my life". Sleeping better but just always seem to be so tired. Wish i could go to sleep for about a week and wake up feeling like myself.

Last edited by rod24773; 03-19-2013 at 10:10 AM.

Closed Thread