It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Relationship Health Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2013, 06:00 AM   #1
(male)

aroundtheworld2 HB User
Weird Feelings

Ok so I am a 23 year old male and i need some help. I will try to sound as mature as i can because this will sound like a really stupid question. Basically i just recently re met my old friend from high school and i never really liked her then but now i don't know what it is but im almost certain that i might be in love with her, at least i for sure know that i more than just like her. We basically hang out every single week and i absolutely love being around her. Just her presence makes me so happy and makes me enjoy every second i have with her. Now comes the weird part. I have no idea why, but at times i get weird sexual feelings towards her for no reason and i hate it and its driving me mad! I am basically in love with this girl and the last thing i want to do is have sex with her i don't know why i feel this way. Its not horribly bad, but when i'm not around her i get weird sexual fantasies about her and it really bothers me. I want to be with her and i know that if we do end up together at some point sex will be the last thing on the list of to do's i just don't know why i have these feelings. I am to the point where i am ashamed of myself for even thinking such things about a friend/girl i like. If anyone can help me in some way just to give advice if this is normal or what. And i literally i can't stop seeing her, the 1 day i get every week with her is prolly the best day of the week. Thanks all!

Last edited by mod85; 04-18-2013 at 01:10 PM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 04-18-2013, 06:47 AM   #2
(female)

naz HB User
Re: Weird Feelings

I think that you must tell her how you really feel about her then you hear what she say and then you can take it from there and if you really love her like you say then you will respect her whatever she tells you.

Last edited by Administrator; 04-18-2013 at 08:12 AM.

Old 04-18-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
(male)

aroundtheworld2 HB User

Yeah thanks everyone and i definitely would like to tell her how i feel sometime very soon I just have to muster up the courage to do so. Also I got to thinking that maybe the reason i am thinking of her in sexual ways probably has to do with the fact that its been a pretty long while since i last had sex which was about 6 months ago with my ex girlfriend. The only thing I don't want happening is for this sexual desire to take over the other feelings i have towards her such as love and happiness but that will come in due time I hope.

Old 04-18-2013, 04:36 PM   #4
Facilitator
(female)

Seraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB UserSeraph HB User

Sorry, mate, but sexual feelings are part of the whole package! Desiring the one you are attracted to is a biological emotional function that comes with love and happiness. It is the most natural thing. Better make your feelings known to her sooner rather than later. Sera

Old 04-19-2013, 08:05 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

lenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB Userlenvegas HB User

Hi, listen, don't over think this. Do not tell her how you feel about her, just kiss her. I know it is a bold move but just do it, lay a big juicy one on her, no explanation. Ive been doing this move since I was 16 years old.....women like it as it puts you in charge. The only woman who gave me a numb reaction actually thought about it for a few days and ended up kissing me first at our next meeting. Be a man of action and not a man of words. Good luck........

Old 04-19-2013, 07:15 PM   #6
(female)

mugwump HB Usermugwump HB Usermugwump HB Usermugwump HB Usermugwump HB Usermugwump HB Usermugwump HB User

I'm confused why you think the feelings are weird, unless it because you said you never liked her before. From a female perspective, I dunno if you should just plant one on her until you can tell if she likes you "that way". You could try flirting with her and see if she flirts back. Or maybe try to read her feelings in how she looks at you. Oh yeah, and check her "hair signals". If she runs her hand through her hair like at the top of her head, that's a positive sign. Read her body language. If she crosses her arms, I'd back off, unless she's shy. Does she laugh at your jokes? Does she touch you casually? Is there any reason you shouldn't pursue her "that way"? Why are the feelings weird? Why didn't you like her before?

Closed Thread