It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2007, 02:43 PM   #1
(male)

wayne_MI HB User
What does it feel like exactly?

Hi guys. I'm not sure if I have restless leg syndrome, but I have these strange sensations in my arms/wrists, and sometimes legs too. It's not a surface sensation like burning, tingling, or crawling sensation. It's alot deeper, like all the way to the bone. I really can't describe it, but it kind of feels like the need to move (that's why I think it might be RLS). How would you guys describe your restless leg syndrome feeling? Thanks.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 10-09-2007, 09:46 AM   #2
(female)

DeannaSusannah HB User
Re: What does it feel like exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne_MI View Post
Hi guys. I'm not sure if I have restless leg syndrome, but I have these strange sensations in my arms/wrists, and sometimes legs too. It's not a surface sensation like burning, tingling, or crawling sensation. It's alot deeper, like all the way to the bone. I really can't describe it, but it kind of feels like the need to move (that's why I think it might be RLS). How would you guys describe your restless leg syndrome feeling? Thanks.
Hi Wayne,

RLS feels differently for different people. However, I have never heard it described as being a deep feeling nor have I heard about it happening to other limbs. I too have had deep bone pain that no doctor could find causes. Eventually those pains went away. Perhaps we have/had growing spurts!! At any rate, I'd check it out with your doctor and see where it goes from there. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread