It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2008, 03:39 AM   #1
(female)

tiredsoul HB User
when i take supplements i get RLS

Whenever i take any supplements, like a multivitamin, as well as many other supplements like minerals or herbs, i get RLS. The only way i can sleep is to take Ambien which i am now addicted to. I know my iron is not low so i guess that is not the problem. Caffienne also give me RLS. I don't want to have to take Ambien for the rest of my life. Even Calcium gives me problems. When i take it (as well as many other things) i am unable to sleep because it acts like a stimulant for me and no matter what i take (even Ambien) to sleep it doesn't work and no matter how tired i am i can't sleep. It is miserable. My nights are miserable because of this unless i refrain from taking just about everything that should be helping my health and take Ambien. Due to all of the sensitivities i have gotten addicted to Ambien. I have been taking a mild multivitamin recently and tonight i am up with RLS even though i took ambien. I am beginning to think i am on a slow road to death from no sleep and no way (like taking calcium/mag and vitamins including B vitamins so important for health) to help my many health problems that need me to take things. Does anyone get RLS just from taking various supplements like i do?

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
if taking ppi when to take calcium and other supplements llysa Acid Reflux / GERD 6 04-17-2010 07:34 AM
What does it feel like when your heart skips a beat? Scarlet Knight Heart Disorders 10 09-07-2008 07:49 AM
when to retest jeanettr Thyroid Disorders 3 10-03-2007 07:44 AM
Suggested Order I Take Supplements wee-haggis Acid Reflux / GERD 5 11-27-2006 09:38 PM
supplements when should you take all this? Smyle Lyme Disease 3 05-02-2006 12:47 PM