It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-08-2008, 04:12 AM   #1
(male)

diki24 HB User
second consecutive night of more than 7 hours sleep

This is my second night in the row of getting a full quota of 7 hours sleep. Believe me i havent had this feeling since months.
As in my other posts, i did mention that i have started taking Cal-Mag and Iron Supplements.
Cal-Mag supplement makes me feel sleepy immediately (within 30 mins) hence i have stoped taking it in day time. So at the moment i am only taking 1 Cal-Mag and 1 Iron in the night. It may be early to say but things have changed since i have started these supplements which is since past 4-5 days.
I shall keep posting on how things go forward.

Also i woudl like to mention that some one on some post did mention about the affect of Sugar. I have a strong sweet tooth, and usually unable to resisit anything sweet. I used to generally indulge in Ice Creams, Chocolates, etc in the late nights before going to bed.
I have stopped these things for now, atleast in the night times. Someone did mention that this would result in high activity of brain and hence insomnia and dreams. Past 2 days have been good in that aspect that i havent had vivid dreams hence much sounder sleep.

More on this later.

-DD

Closed Thread

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Board Replies Last Post
how to get my 9 month old to sleep in his own bed shawnstout89 Parenting Issues 6 04-19-2010 06:43 PM
Rebif- Second month MSNik Multiple Sclerosis 4 04-17-2010 05:20 AM
Advice on dealing with 10yo sons night terrors: MarkTS Sleep Disorders 25 02-05-2008 08:53 PM
need something better for night time reflux wpshooter Acid Reflux / GERD 4 10-30-2007 01:56 PM
how old is an infant before you let them cry at night? hoppie Infant Care (up to 18 months old) 10 10-14-2007 08:39 PM