It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2009, 05:08 AM   #1
(female)

Estas HB User
Unhappy I have bugs in my veins!!

Ok, I'm 18 years old, about average weight for being more than average higth, not too much exercise but my eating habitsa aren't that bad, and my legs are killing me.

I live in southern Arizona; I moved here about eight years ago, so I know this probably isn't an environmental things, like maybe valley fever. But for a long time, I've experienced a weird itching and tingling feeling in my legs, getting especially bad about a half hour before bed time. Lately, though, it's been getting worse. The creeping has turned into all-out crawling. Literally. It feels like there are small insects using the veins in my lower legs as a freeway. I know I have bad circulation, and that accounts for a long of the tingley or numb feelings, but this is just bizarre.

What are these weird feelings? Maybe a vitamin or mineral deficiency of some kind? Please, help me!

Old 08-28-2009, 05:29 AM   #2
(female)

chongo HB User
Re: I have bugs in my veins!!

it could be DVT. Deep vein Throbosis.... Its wer ur veins are raised. sometimes your legs crawl and creep. but this is a serious matter which i doubt a girl of your age has. it could just be the bad circulation you mentioned. it does give the effect of creeping. Id suggest that you look for a vitamin that helps with circulation.you could use B vitamin Niacin.

Hope this helps

=]

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 08-28-2009, 05:30 PM   #3
(female)

tracy tracy HB User

probly restless legs syndrome

Old 08-29-2009, 04:48 PM   #4
(male)

pjs009 HB User

What is wrong with your circulation? It could be RLS. You mentioned that you used to be more active. I stopped jogging/working out completely after years of running, and in after about 6 months started getting RLS. Now, if I jog, or do squats or lift weights, it doesn't come on as much.

Closed Thread