It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2009, 09:38 PM   #1
(male)

Mark586 HB User
Leg shaking by its self?

Lately more people are starting to point out that I shake my leg way too much, and most of the time i don't even notice, It's getting to a point where I can't sleep at night because my leg just wants to kind of shake, you'd think It would get tired after a while right? Wrong, it stays for 2-3 hours, and this month the strangest thing has been happening to my right leg, I'd wake up at night with a pain like no other! It feels like someone grabbed the nerves in my legs twisted them, It's an unbearable pain and i dont know what to do about it, it happens when im sitting to, i dont think it helps that im also overweight, any help please?

also another thing I have no clue where to post about is when im half laying down like most of my upper body is up and i experience this pain right under my stomach like where my leg connects to my body so i have to either lay down or sit up, any help is really appreciated, and thanks for reading.

Closed Thread