It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2010, 08:25 PM   #1
(male)

Brownie23 HB User
Correct Symptoms?

I've done a bit of research into why I always have to move my legs in order to feel comfortable ... so I'm definitely intrigued!

I'm self-employed and work in IT - meaning I'm always sitting in front of a computer. I can, literally, never get comfortable unless I'm moving my legs ... if I don't, I become extremely restless and figity...

If I don't move my legs, it's not like it hurts - it's just a strong desire and need to move them. Sometimes, when I'm smoking, it's like I have to sit down and throw my legs into a fit because the desire to move them get's so strong?

I think RLS, if that's what I have, has a massive effect on my life because some days, being self-employed, I don't get enough done because I either can't get comfortable and I become very figity, which in turn destroys all the concentration I have!

Is there anyway way I can help kill the desire?

All help is hugely appreciated!
All the best,
Brownie.

Old 10-10-2010, 04:13 PM   #2
(female)

jacksinn HB User
Re: Correct Symptoms?

I have nights that my medication doesnt quite seem to do the trick and soaking in a hot tub helps. Do you take meds for it? there are a few available. They are expensive. My boyfriend has it too and has no coverage and gets it from the drug company for free. Dont let anyone tell it only occurs at night is can start early in the day.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread