It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-15-2012, 11:42 PM   #1
(female)

cerajoan HB Usercerajoan HB User
Something that's helping me

I just wanted to share my experience since I've suffered with this awful condition on and off since I was a teenager. Something that is helping me enormously is having a large bowl of yogurt a few hours before going to bed. I'd say about a cup and a half. I buy the large containers of plain organic yogurt (a 32 oz. container lasts me about 3 days) and I add a little brown suger with a few melted chocolate chips for flavoring. This is having an amazing effect. My RLS is not only completely gone, my whole body is peaceful and relaxed and my sleeping is fantastic. I've never experienced anything like this. I don't know what it is about the yogurt, but this is one routine that is nothing short of miraculous for me. I just wanted to share my experience because I have suffered so much from RLS and I have compassion for anyone going through it.

The Following User Says Thank You to cerajoan For This Useful Post:
Habeebee (08-24-2012)
Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread