It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Restless Leg Syndrome Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-21-2012, 01:02 PM   #1
(male)

terry10 HB User
Neupro

I have severe RLS for most of my life. I take mirapex 2 to 3 mg daily and it works fairly well, but I'm trying to switch to the Neupro patch, but can't seem to get a strong enough dose. Right now I'm trying the 4mg patch. Anyone else trying to switch to the transdermal neupro patch?

Old 01-16-2013, 03:09 AM   #2
(female)

terimary HB User
Re: Neupro

I've switched to the Neupro patch but so far my insurance company won't cover it. I have started an appeal which tells the company that Mirapex stopped working and Requip didn't work any better than Mirapex.

My biggest problem is that the patch does not stay on. I try taping the edges but then only the edges that are taped stick and the patch just hangs there. If I tape all edges the center of the patch still doesn't adhere. Does anyone else have this problem?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-08-2013, 10:27 PM   #3
(male)

Zettler HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by terimary View Post
I've switched to the Neupro patch but so far my insurance company won't cover it. I have started an appeal which tells the company that Mirapex stopped working and Requip didn't work any better than Mirapex.

My biggest problem is that the patch does not stay on. I try taping the edges but then only the edges that are taped stick and the patch just hangs there. If I tape all edges the center of the patch still doesn't adhere. Does anyone else have this problem?
Been on it since Sunday and still cannot get to sleep. Been laying here for three hours and finally popped a Mirapex...

Old 05-09-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
(male)

Zettler HB User

Finally fell asleep after 3 am - nearly seven hours after I laid down....

Reply Reply