It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Rosacea Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2004, 11:36 AM   #1

Lindajean1941 HB User
Unhappy Rosacea Question

Hello - I was diagnosed with rosacea 6 months ago. I am 60 years old and have never had any issues with skin problems before. My doctor has prescribed "Noritate - metronidazole cream." It is very very expensive.

Has anyone used this cream? or Does anyone have another medication or cream that I can use for my rosacea?

Someone recommeded Origins products. Has anyone tried these products for rosacea?

thanks!

LindaJean1941

Old 01-11-2004, 07:45 PM   #2
(female)

Missy25 HB User
Re: Rosacea Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindajean1941
Hello - I was diagnosed with rosacea 6 months ago. I am 60 years old and have never had any issues with skin problems before. My doctor has prescribed "Noritate - metronidazole cream." It is very very expensive.

Has anyone used this cream? or Does anyone have another medication or cream that I can use for my rosacea?

Someone recommeded Origins products. Has anyone tried these products for rosacea?

thanks!

LindaJean1941

Hi, I've been diagnosed with Rosacea as well and the Dr. prescribed me Plexion cleanser its by prescription only. I felt it has helped control my flare up and the redness and it doensnt dry out my skin. Also try to avoid caffeines and colas and spicy foods the make roscea worst. I hope this was helpful for you... Good luck.....

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2004, 05:08 PM   #3

Lindajean1941 HB User
Re: Rosacea Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missy25
Hi, I've been diagnosed with Rosacea as well and the Dr. prescribed me Plexion cleanser its by prescription only. I felt it has helped control my flare up and the redness and it doensnt dry out my skin. Also try to avoid caffeines and colas and spicy foods the make roscea worst. I hope this was helpful for you... Good luck.....

Thank you for responding to my inquiry on rosacea, your information was interesting and I do appreciate you taking the time to reply. Dr. said I will have this the rest of my life ...... oh no..........

Is that your only product (Plexion cleanser) that you use for the treatment of rosacea; sounds alot less expensive than my treatment. thank you again for responding.

Closed Thread